Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 10:15 AM

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

[ QUOTE ]
.... but you tell me, how do I build any kind of credibility?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, be a member of 2+2 for several years with many posts in forums other than one about transferring money for profit.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.... but you tell me, how do I build any kind of credibility?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, be a member of 2+2 for several years with many posts in forums other than one about transferring money for profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

My time machine is broken and my psychic abilites failed to give me a 2 year heads-up about the impending problems of neteller and us banking.

care to be more constructive?

Feel free to check out my user name on Ebay.ca (I can refence my posting at other sites via PM but not sure how much that helps)
Old 01-31-2007, 10:26 AM

When I spoke to the Neteller Investigations guy about them shutting down my account, he indicated that it was so I would contact them to receive the warning about accepting a ptp transfer & the depositing the $ to a gambling site.

He specifically stated that I could still receive ptp transfers in situations where I was receiving the $ and then withdrawing it.

I take this to mean that for Americans trying to get their $ out oif Neteller as quickly as possible, they can still send to us Canadians or others, and then wait while we withdraw the funds, purchase a bank draft or money order from our own bank and mail it to them.

Not as fast and easy as a deposit to a poker site, but accomplishing the same goal in the long run.

Any thoughts or different information out there?

Also, in Canada I have used Interac Email Money Transfers a number of times to send and receive money directly from my bank acount. At this point there is a $1,000 daily limit on this feature at my Canadian banks. Is this an option available at U.S. banks as well?

It could be a viable alternative for U.S. players looking to move around smaller bankrolls.

Let me know please.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:28 AM

Looking to move 2k. Good rep only please.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:31 AM

me too. Looking to move 5900 to stars. PM me,please.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:52 AM

I think one way round :

Transfer money to NT
Deposit to Pokersite with Debit Card
Withdraw from Neteller to Debit Card Account

This would rely on you having a decent online balance and or/current account....

But would reduce the red flags..

Vava
Old 01-31-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I spoke to the Neteller Investigations guy about them shutting down my account, he indicated that it was so I would contact them to receive the warning about accepting a ptp transfer & the depositing the $ to a gambling site.

He specifically stated that I could still receive ptp transfers in situations where I was receiving the $ and then withdrawing it.

I take this to mean that for Americans trying to get their $ out oif Neteller as quickly as possible, they can still send to us Canadians or others, and then wait while we withdraw the funds, purchase a bank draft or money order from our own bank and mail it to them.

Not as fast and easy as a deposit to a poker site, but accomplishing the same goal in the long run.

Also, in Canada I have used Interac Email Money Transfers a number of times to send and receive money directly from my bank acount. At this point there is a $1,000 daily limit on this feature at my Canadian banks. Is this an option available at U.S. banks as well?

It could be a viable alternative for U.S. players looking to move around smaller bankrolls.

Let me know please.

[/ QUOTE ]
the other part of this, is the exchange rate hit. When I withdraw from neteller to my CDN bank account, Im forced to convert to CDN. Then to send a money order to the US guys, we would want to send in US funds. Not a big deal I guess, as it will work. But more money will be taken off the top for exchange rate fees.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly the same conversation I just had - he implied that receiving p2p and then transferring into gaming site was triggering the red flags.
Old 01-31-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Let me know please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a different reply (from a woman, so take it for what that's worth). =) She told me I could no more recieve transfers from US accounts...

If I was allowed I would be glad to do it the debit card way...
Old 01-31-2007, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think one way round :

Transfer money to NT
Deposit to Pokersite with Debit Card
Withdraw from Neteller to Debit Card Account

This would rely on you having a decent online balance and or/current account....

But would reduce the red flags..

Vava

[/ QUOTE ]

i can start doing this i think, but the vig is gonna have to be way higher for it to be worthwhile, considering i have to get money back from $$ --->££ again
Closed Thread