Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Nathan_2 Nathan_2 is offline

Default Re: Peer to Peer transfer NET who do U trust ?

p2p recipient deposits funds into site less (2+2 vig + 1.9% neteller vig) equals neteller security red flag.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Green Devil Green Devil is offline

I suppose there was no way out of this now.
Also, as I cannot do transfers anymore and I am too tired to play poker, so I am bored [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hello everybody !

Old 01-30-2007, 08:23 PM
Homer Homer is offline

Location: done

Those with locked accounts, can you comment on how long admin@neteller.com took to reply? I could call, but I'd rather put my thoughts down on paper.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:30 PM
runout_mick runout_mick is offline

Location: Edmonton, Canada

[ QUOTE ]
Those with locked accounts, can you comment on how long admin@neteller.com took to reply? I could call, but I'd rather put my thoughts down on paper.

[/ QUOTE ]

They took about 20 hours to respond to me.

It was very helpful:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. Enzie,

Thank you for your E-mail.

If you could please contact NETELLER Customer Service Department we
would be more than happy to assist you. Please have your NETELLER
account information ready.

You can contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-258-5859.
Please choose option #0 then select option #1 from the phone menu to be
connected directly to an agent.

The following Countries can dial Toll Free +800-7767-6343:.
Austria, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, Portugal, Japan, Australia,
Taiwan, Israel, UK, France. Germany N, Netherlands, Spain, Denmark,
Italy, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Greece, Poland, Macao, Ireland and
Belgium.
Other International locations please contact us at +403-233-9466.

Alternatively you may contact us by email (support@neteller.com) or Live
Help (www.neteller.com).

Thank you,

NETELLER
Contact Centre Agent (965)
Toll Free: 888 258 5859
Fax: 888.230.0798
Local Fax: 403 233 9466
support@neteller.com
www.NETELLER.com

Old 01-30-2007, 08:30 PM
aflaba aflaba is offline

Location: Sweden

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone wants to make a transfer through me then I'm up for that for a 5% juice.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK. So I'm tapped now. Didn't think about how little you could deposit on pokerstars on a day. Sorry to close the shop. I love free money!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Green Devil Green Devil is offline

Mine was closed 3-6 hours ago (I was napping, so not sure when). I emailed inmediately and no reply yet.

Also, Stars has ben holding on 1 of my transfers for 7-8 hours now. 1 out of maybe 100 I have made and they won't answer to my emails either. No relation though, the poor guy's money is just waiting in my Stars acct.
My apologies to him, I am doing all I can to get this solved.

GD
Old 01-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Riyaz Riyaz is offline
Junior Member

Hey I can do transfers for anyone who needs it. Im a long time lurker as I work for one of the poker sites but I never made the effort to make up an account. Anyways Im in Vancouver and I can send fund on PokerStars, UltimateBet or Absolute. Get back to me if you need help, I have references that you can look up also. Thanks

-Riyaz
Old 01-30-2007, 08:38 PM
LotsOfOuts69 LotsOfOuts69 is offline

So I am still looking to move my $1400 at 5%. Anyone who has done this before who doesnt have their account locked PM me. Please dont PM me with a single digit post count.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:42 PM
JLaw JLaw is offline

In a similar situation -- looking to move some of my money out of neteller (call it a hedge).
Old 01-30-2007, 08:42 PM
AnthonyH AnthonyH is offline

I need to move 2700 at 5% to either stars or UB... PM if you are interested and are trustworthy.
Closed Thread