Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Health and Fitness
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 08:36 PM

Default NoXplode and NANO Vapor? Opinions?

What have your experiences with these supplements been?

These are mine:
I started taking NoXplode a couple months ago and instantly loved it. It seems to be the perfect pre-workout supplement.
I took too much once and ended up extremely jittery and in the bathroom. But have since been very happy with the performance of it.

Then I heard about NaNo Vapor from a body builder who was raving about it. I bought some. It was slightly more expensive, but seemed to have a lot more 'stuff' in it. I've been taking it for a few weeks now and like it, but it seems a little 'dirtier' than the NoXplode. I feel extremely foggy on the drive to the gym, and sometimes get weird burning sensations in my face. It has fatburners in it, which also make me sweat like crazy while I work out, but this supplement really does GUARANTEE a good workout. My energy throughout my sets is incredible, and I'm seeing really good results. The container also warns not to stack with Arginine products (NO2), which I had been stacking with NoXplode to maximize results. I only take Vapor on workout days, so I still take arginine on my off days, and light doses on my ON days. I know too much arginine can cause tons of diarehea from previous experiences, but my dosage seems to be fine now.

Overall I really like these products, and have been really happy with the VAPOR, but the sideeffects are leaving me unsure. I'm tempted to switch back to NoXPlode, but I really want to hear about other peoples experiences with it.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:35 PM

Default Re: NoXplode and NANO Vapor? Opinions?

I have tried No Xplode , SuperPump 250 and MetRx Amped.

My ratings are NoXplode #1 overall with taste and workout focus and intensity and drive and pumpage.

Superpump 250 is 2nd overall behind noXplode and MetRx Amped is last although it works but the taste is bad.

I haven't tried Vapor yet
Old 10-25-2007, 11:44 AM

I've tried a few different ones. Currently using NoXplode and I agree with Packard.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:23 PM

Has anyone tried supplementing with just pure L-Arginine?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:36 PM

Yes. Before the NoExplode I use to take Dymatize Xpand mixed with Arginine powder.

When I switched to NoExplode I asked about Arginine and they suggested Myogenix HyperShock.

So I take the NoExplode before workout for the caffeine kick and the post workout the HyperShock