[/ QUOTE ]

he has potential but doesnt seize opportunities
Old 09-03-2007, 10:10 PM

Default Re: Potentially hot neighbor

This thread is gold........OP, dick in the box FTW
Old 09-04-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So I live in an apartment complex in which I moved in to like 2 weeks ago. Today as I was going out for a run, I am locking my door as this dog comes running at me. I turn around and bend over to pet the dog and this girl comes walking after the dog and apologizes. I say no problem, smile and the dog runs back to her. I stand up and start walking towards the door to the stairs (wher she came from) and barely get a look at the girl as she passes me. I look back and see that she lives right next door.

This girl was blonde, not fat, normal height. I didn't get a good look at her face or much of her body because she was wearing long pants and a shirt and I just looked up when she was almost right beside me. This is the first time I've seen this person, I didn't even know if anyone had moved in beside me (brand new place).

So BBV, whats my play? do i go over there and introduce myself? Wait to introduce myself next time I see her in the hall?

[/ QUOTE ]
if she looks like this...

...she might has potential.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:06 AM

OP, did you ever post the nudie pics of your ex-girlfriend from your thread last night? If not, it would be a good way to redeem yourself for the enormous pile of horse feces that is this thread.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So I live in an apartment complex in which I moved in to like 2 weeks ago. Today as I was going out for a run, I am locking my door as this dog comes running at me. I turn around and bend over to pet the dog and this girl comes walking after the dog and apologizes. I say no problem, smile and the dog runs back to her. I stand up and start walking towards the door to the stairs (wher she came from) and barely get a look at the girl as she passes me. I look back and see that she lives right next door.

This girl was blonde, not fat, normal height. I didn't get a good look at her face or much of her body because she was wearing long pants and a shirt and I just looked up when she was almost right beside me. This is the first time I've seen this person, I didn't even know if anyone had moved in beside me (brand new place).

So BBV, whats my play? do i go over there and introduce myself? Wait to introduce myself next time I see her in the hall?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]A+