Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2007, 02:55 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

Ahhhhh, I see now. Well, I'm not sure which answer Cardman was after, so to clarify:

1) InstaDebit allows you to keep both US and Canadian balances in your InstaDebit account.

2) Instadebit does NOT allow you to link your Instadebit account to a US$ bank account, only to a Canadian $ account. Therefore, when you move your US $ balance from Instadebit to your bank account, you will be paying vig.

Hopefully that makes sense and is correct now.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ahhhhh, I see now. Well, I'm not sure which answer Cardman was after, so to clarify:

1) InstaDebit allows you to keep both US and Canadian balances in your InstaDebit account.

2) Instadebit does NOT allow you to link your Instadebit account to a US$ bank account, only to a Canadian $ account. Therefore, when you move your US $ balance from Instadebit to your bank account, you will be paying vig.

Hopefully that makes sense and is correct now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the combination of both your answers pretty much answers my one question. I thought Instadebit accounts couldn't be in U.S. currency for Canadians. Now I know they can be, thanks to Bobo. I thought about doing an EFT from Instadebit to a U.S. dollar account at a Canadian bank. Well, now I know that's no good thanks to hypermegachi.
Old 08-14-2007, 04:59 AM

Click2pay debit card update.
I made a withdrawal to my debit card 12 days ago and noticed today the money had been put back into my c2p account.
I've emailed them to find out why but have yet to hear from them.
Has anybody else had this happen?
Old 08-14-2007, 05:09 AM

This has happened to me in the past because of technical issues. Just e-mail them. I always got my money after that.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:25 PM

Moneybookers cheque withdrawal trip report

This has been reported by others in the past but mine seems to have been a bit quicker than other peoples.

It took 9 days for the cheque to arrive and the bank declined to put a holding /clearing period on it cuz i'd deposited USD cheques before from neteller and other sites.
Old 08-14-2007, 05:07 PM

Small trip report from withdrawing using the cheque option at battlefield poker. Surprisingly I received it today after only taking 5 days. Very fast, I'm impressed.

I know BF ain't an ewallet but my post doesn't merit it's own thread. So there you go.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:44 PM

I noticed there's an EFT and bank wire withdrawal option for Canadians. Stupid question, but what's the difference between these two? There doesn't seem to be any cost for the bank wire withdrawal (Party eats the cost)? Wouldn't a bank wire be better?
Old 08-20-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I noticed there's an EFT and bank wire withdrawal option for Canadians. Stupid question, but what's the difference between these two? There doesn't seem to be any cost for the bank wire withdrawal (Party eats the cost)? Wouldn't a bank wire be better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most banks in Canada charge a fee for incoming wire transfers ranging from $10-$15 depending on the bank.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most banks in Canada charge a fee for incoming wire transfers ranging from $10-$15 depending on the bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's what I thought, thanks. Went to the party page and there were no mention of fees.

BTW do you have to register your bank with party first before you can withdraw using EFT?
Old 08-25-2007, 03:31 AM

I am srsly confused as to how usemybank works.