Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2007, 03:27 PM

Default UltimateBet - WTF another withdrawal issue.

So I tried cashing out from UB a couple days ago.

Today I look at my account, my pending withdrawal is gone(money put back into main account) and I receive no e-mail or notes in my transaction history. Finally I look at review/cancel payouts and I have this message under my cancelled withdrawal:

"Your withdrawal could not be processed due to minimal play"

There is no link to figure out wtf they're talking about or how much I have to play to retrieve my money. I have played a few hours there since depositing a couple months ago. It seems to me that they're looking for anyway to justify keeping people from withdrawing their funds.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:32 PM

Default Re: UltimateBet - WTF another withdrawal issue.

this is very scary to me. i have a lot of money on there and am gonna try to cashout to a minimal over the next few weeks.

fwiw ive cashed out 3 times by check since the neteller fiasco and never had a problem.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:44 PM

I also have a lot of money there. If I don't get all my money cashed out it will be devastating. I should have learned my lesson from the Neteller fiasco. I won't make the same mistake again--going to try to keep a minimum on poker sites from now on.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:46 PM

Meh...this post is not the least bit scary, this is pretty standard for UB, and somewhat understandable. They get hammered pretty good with fees on a lot of deposits, so they require a decent amount of play before they let you withdraw again...this has always been the case at UB. Play enough, you should be OK.

That being said, I'd agree that the plethora of posts for people's money being held for other reasons - random security checks that they are super-slow to follw up on, bonus abuse, etc...these are VERY disturbing.

Edit to add: This is not to say this policy isn't frustrating, and definitely should be explained on the website. Also, UB's CS is terrible. I just wanted to point out that this is normal procedure for them, and is not necessarily related to some of UB's other seemingly "rogue" behavior described in other threads. Good luck OP!
Old 03-31-2007, 03:49 PM

True, if it hadn't been in the context of all the other posts I wouldn't have been worried. I think I have played about 30 table-hours tho. It would have been nice if they'd sent me an e-mail to explain the situation as well.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True, if it hadn't been in the context of all the other posts I wouldn't have been worried. I think I have played about 30 table-hours tho. It would have been nice if they'd sent me an e-mail to explain the situation as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

30 table hours is significant, that has me a little more concerned. And you're certainly right about the lack of an email.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:57 PM

Well, I'm sure it'll be fine if they've done this in the past. I was just a little panicked as I've read so much about UB problems this week.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:00 PM

so are you just gonna play some more hours and hope you can cashout in the future?
Old 03-31-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so are you just gonna play some more hours and hope you can cashout in the future?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what else can I do? I e-mailed them.
Old 03-31-2007, 04:34 PM

In light of a few recent threads of problems I withdrew my entire roll from there Thursday. Hit my Neteller in about 24 hours and needless to say I won't be back.