Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakeReduction.com Rakeback

Old 11-10-2006, 07:22 PM

Default For those of you who refer ANYONE

If you have friends you want to refer, if you are not happy with the way your current affiliate handles referrals, you name it, we will accomodate you.

We will give you OVER the % listed for rooms to work with. You cannot offer over the restricted %'s for given rooms, but we will give you more % to work with than any other affiliates, and the best part is, you pick the %.

I'll give you an example.

At Full Tilt we are not allowed to give players over 27%, so you in turn cannot give over 27% to a friend of yours. But you could keep 2% of his action and he could still get his 27%. If you start referring a TON of players, the % you have to work with can go up over time.

Again, even if you are signed up under ANOTHER affiliate, you can still refer players and friends with us. We setup tons of accounts that don't even play poker, they just refer.

- Our system is fully automated when you want to make a referral, emails get sent out instantly

- Your players get paid everyday if they want

- There are cash prizes for whoever refers the most players

- You can track your referrals everyday and get paid on them

- You can refer players at rooms you already have an account at, even if you don't have that account with us.

- You pick the %'s
Old 01-15-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: For those of you who refer ANYONE

I really don't get this.
I want to set up a FullTilt account for example (and get rakeback). A friend of mine referred me to you, so if he is put down as the referral person, what happens? If someone refers me, do I still get 27% of the rake from my games?
You said "At Full Tilt we are not allowed to give players over 27%, so you in turn cannot give over 27% to a friend of yours.". So if someone refers me, doesn't that mean that he will be taking a % of my 27% (and thereby leaving me with less than I would get if I did not put him down as a referring person)?
Or am I just misunderstanding this?
Old 01-15-2007, 05:52 PM

Default Re: For those of you who refer ANYONE

You get 27% and he would get 1% of your rake.. some people refer their buddies for less (You get 28% to work with but you cannot give your friends over 27%)

I.E. You could refer your friend for 25% and keep 3% of his rake as long as it equals 28%