Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation

Old 11-13-2007, 05:27 AM

Default Re: The Engineer is yellow...

[ QUOTE ]
TE has done more than most for the movement to fully legalize poker, and has certainly done more than you Mason, the way you are treating him is horrible. He has clearly stated that he is our voice to the PPA, not the PPA's voice. He shouldn't have to have something telling people he is representing PPA when he is certainly not their voice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Berge, as the Gentlemen seemed to have reached a compromise for now perhaps a lock is in order?

Sort of a statement by both parties, which is evidenced by the return to "normal" I see no interests in any more picking at this previously open wound.

D$D
Old 11-13-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Berge, as the Gentlemen seemed to have reached a compromise for now perhaps a lock is in order?

Sort of a statement by both parties, which is evidenced by the return to "normal" I see no interests in any more picking at this previously open wound.

D$D

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with your point, but I'd vote to keep the thread open to keep any lingering discussion in one central location. Whatever Berge thinks is fine with me.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

D$D

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with your point, but I'd vote to keep the thread open to keep any lingering discussion in one central location. Whatever Berge thinks is fine with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Much more your call than mine.

D$D