Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring

Old 10-20-2007, 08:53 PM

Default Re: PokerStars 300kVPP Club

I prolly won't make the 300k club but I will make 200k next year I am aiming for 500k+
Old 10-20-2007, 08:56 PM

Aiming for 750k next year, might go for Elite according to uhh..well a lot of things I suppose.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:54 PM

i made SN a few weeks ago. Apparently I'm supposed to have some special avatar or something on stars that tells others I'm SN? what's the benefit of that? And I play without images, so I don't really know what they were talking about...any ideas?

finally, has anybody done an analysis of the FPP prizes? Or have a website they can point me to? I have a bunch of FPP's that I can utilize, but it seems like most of the gifts aren't that good, or that the cash prizes are the best.

Only the super end items like cars seem a better deal than the cash prizes.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i made SN a few weeks ago. Apparently I'm supposed to have some special avatar or something on stars that tells others I'm SN? what's the benefit of that? And I play without images, so I don't really know what they were talking about...any ideas?

finally, has anybody done an analysis of the FPP prizes? Or have a website they can point me to? I have a bunch of FPP's that I can utilize, but it seems like most of the gifts aren't that good, or that the cash prizes are the best.

Only the super end items like cars seem a better deal than the cash prizes.

[/ QUOTE ]

regarding the special note ID'ing you that youre a supernova, i think they decided against it because so many people were against it. also, i think that most people think that cash awards are best for FPPs from the store, but a lot of people like the 5400 sitngos, and others like the concierge cause you get like .016 per FPP instead of .015 for the cash award, but concierge you have to email them receipts so a lot of people dont feel like it. hope this helps