Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 08:35 AM

Default Re: New script: PartySNGHelper

[ QUOTE ]
there's also a little bug i noticed

headsup, blinds were like 300/600 (don't know if headsup has anything to do with it, but blinds are only that high headsup)

i use scrollwheel for 3BB raise (i don't use half BB increments, just as in info) and i scroll and after two scrolls it's like 121 or something, instead of 1800 which i want to have

this happens pretty often, if not always

hope you understand my description, no native speaker, sry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is your number being displayed using commas or periods as the separator? (eg: "1,000" or "1.000" for 1000).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2007, 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes when i play a Tourney and go to the tounrey lobby in partypoker lobby (cause i normally close the lobbys) and then go back to SnGs, press F11, PartyPoker just closes instantly, don't know why.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what could cause that to happen, but it sounds like a bug. I'll try and look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
Next thing is, i would like a little upgrade.
I am playing like 2 or 3 Limits mixed.
Like 215$, 109$ and if i have space left some 55$.
Would it be possible to make it like F8 open a 215$ SnG, F7 open a 109$ sng, F6 open a 55$ sng?

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree it sounds a nice idea, but could get very messy for those who don't play those levels. I too play multiple levels and have to manually switch between 11s, 22s and 33s by clicking on the lobby. I might be able to add something which shift up/down a level using another pair of hot-keys.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also play multiple limits, and what I've done is add the limits I play to my favorites and then select "1-table" instead of selecting the limit itself. This way SNGHelper shows all the limits I play. But hotkeys to select limits would be nice.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
there's also a little bug i noticed

headsup, blinds were like 300/600 (don't know if headsup has anything to do with it, but blinds are only that high headsup)

i use scrollwheel for 3BB raise (i don't use half BB increments, just as in info) and i scroll and after two scrolls it's like 121 or something, instead of 1800 which i want to have

this happens pretty often, if not always

hope you understand my description, no native speaker, sry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is your number being displayed using commas or periods as the separator? (eg: "1,000" or "1.000" for 1000).

[/ QUOTE ]

its 1.000
Old 08-19-2007, 12:18 PM

Default PartySNGHelper v0.11 is now available

<u>New for v1.11</u>
1. Have fixed the "Would you like to play in another Sit &amp; Go" dialog closer to work again after the latest Party update.
2. Have made it so that if we press push and there is no raise button, we now will click on "All-In" instead.

As always the script can be downloaded from the overcards.com wiki (see here).

Old 08-21-2007, 07:49 AM

Default Re: PartySNGHelper v0.11 is now available

I have the same problem.. I can't scroll the amount up to more than 1201??
But it's still a great script! :-)
Old 08-21-2007, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the same problem.. I can't scroll the amount up to more than 1201??
But it's still a great script! :-)

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming that you have numbers formatted using '.' characters as separators (eg: 1.000 rather than 1,000). I'm not sure why it won't go beyond 1201 though?

Old 08-21-2007, 08:24 AM

Also, there might be an update sometime later today: FenixOnTilt sent me an improved version that does some new stuff, but I just need to test it out first (actually he sent me it ages ago, but I forgot to reread my PMs when I got back from holiday - sorry!!!).

I'll see if I can fix the problem with the decimal separators too.

Old 08-21-2007, 11:23 AM

Default PartySNGHelper v0.12 is now available

Lots of new stuff this time, including an untested fix for the period separator problem. The finished-SNG-closer and the ability to either request or deny email summaries is thanks to FenixOnTilt (sorry it took so long to implement the code after coming back from holiday...):

1. Changed the string to match the "would you like to join another SNG..." pop-up once more, because the ampersand caused some problems.
2. Reworked the "Auto-Request Summary" Checkbox so that it now actually does what it says and clicks YES or NO depending on your choice. Works only if "Auto-Close Bustout Popups" is activated.
3. Added an "Auto-Close Bustout Popups" Checkbox to take over the function the Summary Button did before.
4. Added an "Auto-Close Finished SNGs" Checkbox which actually closes every active Party Poker table you don't sit at. (Yet to be tested on Empire).
5. Have made it so that the scroll wheel should also work for European style decimal separators (eg: 1,000 and 1.000).
6. Have made it so that we no longer open tables with 9 players already seated as they are usually just filling as we sit and we have to close them.

As always the script can be downloaded from here.

Can those people having problems with the scroll wheel test and report back if the new fix is working and if you decide to use the "Auto-Close Finished SNGs", option can you report back on any problems with it (it seems to be working fine for me so far...).

Now if only I could work out how to add "Auto-Disable-Juks-DOOMSWITCH"... - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: PartySNGHelper v0.12 is now available

Sweet!! Thanks a lot! I'll try it out!
Old 08-21-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: PartySNGHelper v0.12 is now available

I've just updated the Wiki page to include some more comprehensive instructions on each of the features of the script. I've broken the instructions down into: Mouse Controls, Keyboard Controls, Speed SNG List and Options. Even if you already use the script, it might be a good idea to just have a quick read through the instructions (incase there is a feature you are missing out on...).

If anybody has any good ideas of new (Party-SNG-related) stuff to add then please post them here and I'll see what I can do.