Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2007, 04:17 PM

Default Re: AHK script for Party Poker SNGs - ALL-IN

[ QUOTE ]
I quess I can live with it since my ROI% at the 22s is 137% after I started using this piece of software. Sustainable? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't get this to work. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Everything else does, incl. the fixes in v1.08, and the tablehighlighter is surprisingly helpful.

Thank you! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2007, 04:37 AM

Hi,
i installed the SNG Helper yesterday and i like it a lot but i got some problems. It helps me with right-click mouse weel and so on but it doesn't activate the timebank, no auto buy-in and doesn't find the tables when it looks for them...
i didn't change the config and don't know why it happens.
I also activated all the buttons that are required in the partysnghelper window.
So i hope any1 can help me with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Regards
Old 05-02-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
i installed the SNG Helper yesterday and i like it a lot but i got some problems. It helps me with right-click mouse weel and so on but it doesn't activate the timebank, no auto buy-in and doesn't find the tables when it looks for them...
i didn't change the config and don't know why it happens.
I also activated all the buttons that are required in the partysnghelper window.
So i hope any1 can help me with it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe the last update has broken it? Is anybody else getting the same problems? (I've been having a rest from playing poker for the last couple of weeks, but will be back to it within the next few days).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 12:50 PM

Default PartySNGHelper v0.09 is now available

I've just updated PartySNGHelper, mainly to close the new popup when you win a SNG. Sorry it's taken a while, but I've had a month off playing poker and was too busy with other work to get chance to test the new fixes until now.

<u>New for v0.09:</u>
1. Have set the priority for the Push and Check/Fold hotkeys to be higher and have gone back to using "action on release" as should be safe with higher priority now.
2. Have made it so that the timer bank clicker thread is higher priority than all but the important hotkeys.
3. Have made it so "Auto-Request summary" also gets rid of the "You are the champion..." popup.

The priority changes should hopefully reduce the problems with the time-bank not getting clicked and also "action lag" when opening a new table using F11 which could cause the fold/push commands to get sent to the wrong table (not sure if this as just due to the Party mem-leak/CPU lag before though...).

Old 05-08-2007, 04:09 PM

Default Re: PartySNGHelper v0.09 is now available

I've just posted a new version with the "Would you like to play another SNG" popup closer fixed to also close the popups that you get when you don't win.

Old 06-09-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: New script: PartySNGHelper

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can i disable the right click fold feature? I accidently folded Kings because i use the smartnotes script too and there i need the right mouse button.

[/ QUOTE ]
Find this line: "CheckFold(getid())" and make it look like this ";CheckFold(getid())".

[/ QUOTE ]
In v0.10 it gives an error message after doing that. Putting a ";" in front of the "Hotkey, ~RButton, , P2" seems to work. Is there anything else I should fix to disable the right click fold? And thank you for the recent fixes.
Old 06-11-2007, 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can i disable the right click fold feature? I accidently folded Kings because i use the smartnotes script too and there i need the right mouse button.

[/ QUOTE ]
Find this line: "CheckFold(getid())" and make it look like this ";CheckFold(getid())".

[/ QUOTE ]
In v0.10 it gives an error message after doing that. Putting a ";" in front of the "Hotkey, ~RButton, , P2" seems to work. Is there anything else I should fix to disable the right click fold? And thank you for the recent fixes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I typoed in the other post: Try puting a ';' then a space right after it, eg: "; CheckFold(getid())" and that should comment out the code properly.

PS: Again, sorry for the slow reply.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:04 PM

Two things.

Sometimes when i play a Tourney and go to the tounrey lobby in partypoker lobby (cause i normally close the lobbys) and then go back to SnGs, press F11, PartyPoker just closes instantly, don't know why.

Next thing is, i would like a little upgrade.
I am playing like 2 or 3 Limits mixed.
Like 215$, 109$ and if i have space left some 55$.
Would it be possible to make it like F8 open a 215$ SnG, F7 open a 109$ sng, F6 open a 55$ sng?
Old 06-15-2007, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sometimes when i play a Tourney and go to the tounrey lobby in partypoker lobby (cause i normally close the lobbys) and then go back to SnGs, press F11, PartyPoker just closes instantly, don't know why.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what could cause that to happen, but it sounds like a bug. I'll try and look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
Next thing is, i would like a little upgrade.
I am playing like 2 or 3 Limits mixed.
Like 215$, 109$ and if i have space left some 55$.
Would it be possible to make it like F8 open a 215$ SnG, F7 open a 109$ sng, F6 open a 55$ sng?

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree it sounds a nice idea, but could get very messy for those who don't play those levels. I too play multiple levels and have to manually switch between 11s, 22s and 33s by clicking on the lobby. I might be able to add something which shift up/down a level using another pair of hot-keys.

Old 06-17-2007, 04:17 PM

there's also a little bug i noticed

headsup, blinds were like 300/600 (don't know if headsup has anything to do with it, but blinds are only that high headsup)

i use scrollwheel for 3BB raise (i don't use half BB increments, just as in info) and i scroll and after two scrolls it's like 121 or something, instead of 1800 which i want to have

this happens pretty often, if not always

hope you understand my description, no native speaker, sry [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]