Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 06:19 AM

Default Re: LuckyJimm needs your Neteller transfer help!

[ QUOTE ]
I like to see people like Luckyjimm go bust because it's what they deserve. He's got zero integrity, he's a habitual liar, he's completely impulsive. He simply deserves to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are the sources for these allegations?
Old 10-28-2007, 06:26 AM

No integrity: Vows to give up poker but doesn't. Tells his mother he doesn't play but plays in his bedroom while she's sleeping. Has also not kept his word when staked in the past
Habitual liar: See above.
Impulsive: After going bust and vowing to not play until Tuesday, begs on the internet for a $200 loan so he can get his Omaha fix. Money wil be pissed away by chasing gutshots oop.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:30 AM

Hahaah I never vowed to give up poker. I've always said it was bad for me, [censored] up my life, but that I didn't want to give it up.

My mother doesn't ask me outright about poker. I don't lie to her since she doesn't ask. I just don't choose to talk about it, just like you don't tell your mother how much you beat off.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahaah I never vowed to give up poker. I've always said it was bad for me, [censored] up my life, but that I didn't want to give it up.

My mother doesn't ask me outright about poker. I don't lie to her since she doesn't ask. I just don't choose to talk about it, just like you don't tell your mother how much you beat off.

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT I DONT NEED TO ASK ANYONE FOR A LOAN TO BEAT OFF
Old 10-28-2007, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No but you need a penis pump

DUCY?
Old 10-28-2007, 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't project onto me. I'm guessing you're the beat off king. No job, no money, no prospects.

Why did you go to GA meetings if you never wanted to quit? Your mother doesn't outright ask because she is tired of her son lying to her face.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't project onto me. I'm guessing you're the beat off king. No job, no money, no prospects.

Why did you go to GA meetings if you never wanted to quit? Your mother doesn't outright ask because she is tired of her son lying to her face.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went to GA because it was a condition of my living at home two years ago.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:37 AM

Isn't one of the conditions you don't gamble?
Old 10-28-2007, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, but it's pretty sweet to be able to beat off whenever I want since I win at poker and can afford my own house.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DUCY?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really, but it's pretty sweet to be able to beat off whenever I want since I win at poker and can afford my own house.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes but I'm guessing you don't have a foreskin so you need to reach for lotion

GOT YA BEAT ON THAT ONE SUCKAHH
Closed Thread