Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2007, 04:10 PM

Default AC- Poker and bachelor party suggestions

Heading to AC (first time) next weekend for a bachelor party. Staying at the Borg for the party and on the boardwalk for some poker action before and after.

Any suggestions for what to do for the party itself? Places we should definitely hit up? Avoid? Not everyone gambles (degeneratively) but everyone drinks, so that seems to be the theme. We could be happy sitting around drinking, but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas for things we shouldn't miss out on.

As far as poker, I've been mostly a live limidonk, slowly breaking into the NL scene. I was most likely going to play the pink chip at the Trop and from what I've read, the 1-3 NL at the Taj. Any other games or rooms I should hit up?

I was also going to try and play some 7CS. Is the Trop 3-6 any good? Or should I find some 1-5? Or is this too much of a nit-fest?

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and I'll definitely try to get a TR posted as well, but I don't know if I'm the best story-teller.