Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 07:58 AM

Default Monthly goals threads.

Hi, I play .25/.50 level and noticed the october goals thread. I was wondering if there is a November one and also need a bit of direction, as I would like to set myself some goals.

Basically i've been playing NL MTT for about 4 years up until the beginning of this year. I had a few months break completely from online poker for one reason or another but now I've got back into short handed limit. Well actually ipoker network (cd poker) tempted me back with a $6 free go on their tables which now is over $100 (woohoo)!!

I play approx an hour every night, and have so far only played just over 2K hands at that level, but i guess i must be doing something right as i'm running a BB/100 of over 10.

What I need is some suggestions for goals to achieve in November. Given that i could extend the 1 hour a night to maybe 2, what do you think a good number of hand to play would be to set? 3K?

any other suggestions welcome (bank roll targets, BB/100 targets etc etc)? poker ones only, already have the bathroom to decorate!
Old 10-31-2007, 08:43 AM

Default Re: Monthly goals threads.

suggestions:

wait until november than be the first one to open the "november goals threat"

concerning goals write what ever you feel like (but remember: a winrate of 2 BB/100 is very good in the long run)