Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Golf
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: Deutche Bank Championship

I would argue that LaRussa is dislikable for far more rational and fair options. Especially if you're a Cards fan.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some of the Phil hate in this thread is kinda LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I propose instead of finding the heir to the asinine title Best Player Not to Have a Major, we berate Phil for being the Best Player Not to Have a Career Grand Slam. 32 wins and 3 majors, and if only I was in charge of his shot selection he'd have so much more!
Old 09-04-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what Phil wants from the commish. Better buffets?

[/ QUOTE ]

he wins and the haters still find a way.

lol i get it, better buffets because he's not jacked like Tigroids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you see his interview? He clearly wants something and clearly still has bitch [censored]. Of course us haters are going to take a shot at the guy. He did play [censored] awesome though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, he clearly wants something? Read Clarkmeister's post and it'll make sense to you.

If Tiger says the sames thing Phil does, you'd be sucking his dick even harder for "not being afraid to speak his mind about the commissioner."

[/ QUOTE ]

Thing is Tiger wouldn't say this and be a bitch about it. Keep on sucking Phil's [censored] Euro.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just because Phil is making his opinion heard doesn't make him a bitch about it. But since you view the world through Tiger-colored lenses, I can see why it would appear that way to you. Tiger probably feels the same way but doesn't have the sack to say it.

and I ain't sucking on nobody's dick, I'm just defending the man. Read my post again. And also, accusing me of the same dick-suckery that I accused Dids/all Tiger fans of is a pretty weak move. like at least think up an original phrasing of your insult of me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't view the world in Tiger-colored lens buddy. As you read your own post, you'll realize you have to once again direct the debate into a Tiger vs. Phil thing. The posters are bashing Phil, and you're quick to turn this it into some LOOK AT TIGER discussion.

Posters on here love bashing Phil because frankly the guy is an easy target. Some of it is unfair, yeah, he's great for the game and he has potential to make a great rivalry. You seem to defend him that he speaks his mind...well I think that's entirely bull$hit since he won't even fully reveal what he means. So what's the point? Ok Phil what are Tiger's secrets? Ok, what's your beef with the commish? Why bring it up at all Phil?

(I now fully expect Eurotrash to counter LOOK AT TIGER, LOOK AT WHAT HE SAYS)
Old 09-04-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some of the Phil hate in this thread is kinda LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I propose instead of finding the heir to the asinine title Best Player Not to Have a Major, we berate Phil for being the Best Player Not to Have a Career Grand Slam. 32 wins and 3 majors, and if only I was in charge of his shot selection he'd have so much more!

[/ QUOTE ]