Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2007, 10:47 AM

Default UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Your withdrawal option has been suspended for the time being as our security must verify some information before allowing you to cashout. Once this security measure is taken care of, you will either be allowed to cashout or not allowed.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Shawn
Customer Support

This is the email I have received from UB, after I tried to cashout via epassporte 2 days ago. I have completed two cashouts of 1200 and 800 without any trouble last week prior to this. This pending cashout is 800.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? And what could this entail?
Old 03-22-2007, 04:27 PM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

Here is an email update I received this afternoon. Is anyone familiar with this process? All input and comments are appreciated.

Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thank you for writing to our department. At this time your withdrawal has been subject to a random security check and will be delayed. This could take a maximum of twenty business days as we must co-ordinate any other departments involved in this review. You will be contacted once the review is completed with the results. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime. Any subsequent requests will not be completed until we have results. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

Thomasina
Customer Support
Old 03-22-2007, 06:01 PM

Wow, random check delays all cashouts for a month!

Doubleyooteeefffff.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:03 PM

sounds like your account may have had some suspicious behavior in the eyes of UB.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:14 PM

Even so 20 Business Days seems waaaaaaay too long. If this as they sat a 'random' security check, it seems a little unfair that it takes 20 business days to get to the bottom of.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:18 PM

This is not good. Not good at all. Please keep us informed.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:09 PM

I used the search function and came across this thread from a few months ago...
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

This situation seems very similar to mine. I have also received the... "We are sorry, but you are not allowed to make withdrawals. If you have any questions, please contact memberservices.” whenever i click the withdrawal tab.

I just emailed good2cu, hopefully he will have some input not mentioned in his thread and can share.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:45 PM

Jan 16:

Dear Marvin_1935,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification in order to minimize fraudulent activity.

If you wish to accelerate this process please scan and email your valid photo ID and copies of the credit card used to deposit to cashier@ultimatebet.com or fax to 1-800-783-9366, along with your username and a brief explanation of your situation.

Once the random security verification has been completed a member of our Risk Management Department will contact you with the complete details. <font color="blue"> this never happened </font>

Thank you for your attention.

Thank you,

Withdrawals Support

Jan 20:

Thank you for your e-mail, I have reviewed your account and your cancelled withdrawal and I have decided to allow your withdrawal to be processed.

Please remember that Withdrawals are processed within two business days from the time we receive your request. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction has been completed.

Thank you,

Supervisor

Withdrawals Support

<font color="blue"> UB support sucks, but i did get my money and my last cahsout went through w/o a hitch.</font>

Edit: I also never used a CC to deposit at UB . . .
Old 03-22-2007, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jan 16:

Dear Marvin_1935,

Please be advised that your withdrawal has been subject to a random security verification in order to minimize fraudulent activity.

If you wish to accelerate this process please scan and email your valid photo ID and copies of the credit card used to deposit to cashier@ultimatebet.com or fax to 1-800-783-9366, along with your username and a brief explanation of your situation.

Once the random security verification has been completed a member of our Risk Management Department will contact you with the complete details. <font color="blue"> this never happened </font>

Thank you for your attention.

Thank you,

Withdrawals Support

Jan 20:

Thank you for your e-mail, I have reviewed your account and your cancelled withdrawal and I have decided to allow your withdrawal to be processed.

Please remember that Withdrawals are processed within two business days from the time we receive your request. You will receive a confirmation email once the transaction has been completed.

Thank you,

Supervisor

Withdrawals Support

<font color="blue"> UB support sucks, but i did get my money and my last cahsout went through w/o a hitch.</font>

Edit: I also never used a CC to deposit at UB . . .

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much for this information. So what did you fax them? Just your Driver's License?

I think I will go ahead and do that, even though I didn't receive the same email you did.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:13 PM

yeah i was super worried at the time, i know how you feel [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. yes, i scanned and emailed my driver's license