Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2007, 02:30 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage?

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at the complete fabrication of your story. I was a little irked and did say that I had been there all night, but I never said who I was with or made any of those remarks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, if you hadn't posted numerous times in this thread alone about your celebrity friends and who you know, your denial might have had some credibility. As it is... well, you're completely screwed here in terms of convincing anybody as its so totally in character.

Now I'm no Sklansky, but I do have one badly needed lesson for you:

When you're on life tilt, stop bluffing.

Also: People, stop hating on metsandfinsfan.

Some people get laid because they're cute or charismatic. Some get laid because they're rich. And some get laid because they're just so goddamned persistent. At the very least, he deserves a handjob for his persistance. After all, newhizzle got one because Brandi felt sorry for him, why shouldn't metsandfinsfan score the same way?
Old 08-23-2007, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL at the complete fabrication of your story. I was a little irked and did say that I had been there all night, but I never said who I was with or made any of those remarks. And I didn't answer your ridiculous questions about poker (ie. varience) because I thought you were an annoying, disgusting chump and did not want to talk to you. Most men would get the hint when a woman completely turns away from them at the bar and moves a seat down. Also, please find me one picture where my lipstick isn't even on my face? Good luck trying.

Here's a question for you: Ego tilt much? LOL

Go get a life! (and a gym membership)

[/ QUOTE ]

You did not move away from me. You just kept shoveling $100 bills into the video poker game. (That game is kinda tough to beat. Ask Sklansky about it.)

I may not have gotten the dialogue exactly correct between you and the bartender, but you name-dropped Bobby Baldwin and you did ask him to stop being rude when all the poor guy was doing was his job. You were a stone cold bitch to him.

You spoke with me for 30 minutes. Had I really irritated you that much you would have left.

You DID answer my questions about poker, which is why I can confidently say that you don't have a clue.

You can call me liar all you like, but even the people on this forum who hate my guts know that I tell it like it is.

I am actually considering getting a gym membership, as I am in the worst shape I have ever been in. What are you going to do to cure your ills? No matter how much running you do on that treadmill, you can't sweat out white-trash-tramp.

Get a life? I have one that deep down we both know you'd KILL to have. I have a college degree, am great at poker, and have a great deal of friends and family who love me.

What do you have, other than soon-to-fade looks, a sketchy track record and a childhood that clearly left you scarred to the bone?
Old 08-23-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am actually considering getting a gym membership, as I am in the worst shape I have ever been in. What are you going to do to cure your ills? No matter how much running you do on that treadmill, you can't sweat out white-trash-tramp.

[/ QUOTE ]

read this twice Brandi.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:16 AM

HERE
Old 08-23-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

so you pretended to be nice to her

[/ QUOTE ]

you cannot 'pretend' to be nice to someone. you either are being nice, or you aren't. are you really this stupid? my guess is that you are.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I now [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] PokerBob

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-23-2007, 04:32 AM

Default Re: Dramatics! Neverwin Stars Busto? Collateral Damage? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids
Old 08-23-2007, 04:41 AM

metsandfinsfan is NVG's wingman

it's the rest of us who are trying to get off
Old 08-23-2007, 05:48 AM

someone ban jennfox. She's obv a shill for Brandi.
Old 08-23-2007, 06:29 AM

It floors me that logical people still dont mind being associated with this girl. So many people have lost credibility just interacting with her. Sure she is good looking...for a poker player. The sad thing is there are millions of good looking girls out there. Brandi seams to think attractiveness is the thing to attack.

She attacked Newhizzle with it-if you give a handjob to someone who repulses you what does that make you ? She attacked Misst with it , and now she has attacked pokerbob with it...yet she surrounds herself by people who have lower standards, older men and introverted young poker boys.

Anyhow she is an interesting person, but one id cross the street real fast if i saw her.