Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: May. (#9 of 9.)

[ QUOTE ]
i emailed support about my check, its been a month, they say it could take up to another 3 weeks. ill be patience and give wsex the benefit of the a doubt and wait for my check as this is the only cashout option right now.Them saving me tons of money in rakeback is well worth losing me few bucks on interest in my bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must not have chosen the $30 option. that is a must.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you must not have chosen the $30 option. that is a must.

[/ QUOTE ]

Earlier in the year (maybe February) I got a check via standard air mail in seven days, so the Fedex option is not always a must (although suzy is probably getting some pretty big checks).
Old 05-25-2007, 06:43 PM

Update. I received it today. So it took a week and a half; it's never taken this long before but I'm glad to see it came. I'll continue to give WPEX all of my business. Rake free really is amazing.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:35 PM

Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before (I'm sure it has). I am a small stakes (1/2) limit holdem player. Been playing at Stars mostly but deposited some $$ in my WPEX acct. when they went down today. As a small stakes player, how significant is the impact of the rake? The reason I've been playing at PS is the use of epassorte which makes for very fast withdrawals with their debit card and the huge #'s of players at all times of the day/night. I usually play 6 nights a week for about 3 hours (18 hours a week). If possible I play 3-4 tables at a time. How would the rake (or lack of one) impact my bankroll? Thanks.
Paul
Old 05-25-2007, 10:09 PM

Assuming 6 max, 300 hands per hour 18 hours per week should be worth about $270. Figure about a nickle a hand at 1-2 6 max.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:46 PM

At full ring, 1-2 limit, figure $2.50 per hour per table. With the four table limit, that's $10 per hour. Also, figure cracked aces at $25 per four hours with four tables Wednesday - Saturday, 1:00 - 1:00 EST
Old 05-27-2007, 01:44 PM

The impact of rake is so significant that 100% rakeback can turn a break even or slightly losing player into a winning one.

I play low limits. If I have a break even session (or slightly losing session) the rakeback turns it into a winning one. For example, the other day I played a mix of .50/1 FRLH and 1/2 FRLH for a few hours. I ended up down $17 in my main account, but the rakeback ($54) left me up $37 for the night. Yep, instead of being down $17 I was up $37 all because of 100% rakeback.

That's one example of the severe impact of rake on your bankroll and the beauty of 100% rakeback.

If you run pokertracker at another site just add the total rake up and see where you would have been if it had all been returned to you.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:33 PM

Anybody else ready to go to Washington.. and chain ourselves in the middle of the street and dont move until our demands that at least 5000 players are playing at worldpx.com?????

Create a huge media blitz!! If anybody else is ready too .. pm me.

Give me about a week or two..
Old 05-28-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you run pokertracker at another site just add the total rake up and see where you would have been if it had all been returned to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

What Poker Tracker will show you is the rake you paid out of the pots YOU won. Not what you would have gotten by playing 8% VIP sharing in the rake from pots won by others.

I will never understand why any site doesn't rebate the rakeback by returning the rake YOU actually paid.

I am still very cool to WPEX for this reason.

I am certain they would find more success by doing the rake return properly.

Tuff.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:02 PM

I LOVE the rakeback, but I like the site, but I'm one of thsoe having major problems getting paid by WSEX, the World Poker Exchange.

I got one check that took 3 weeks, but I tried a withdrawal a month ago and still haven't gotten it. Support says expect it by the end of the week.

"Overnight" checks, they tell me, are taking 6-7 days, and cost an additional $30.

Any advice (and save the wisecracks, please)?
Closed Thread