Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2007, 08:47 PM

Default Re: UB Withdrawal Option Suspended, what Does this mean?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you are aware that you need to pick up from the table in order to be credited for the pts for cash promo. That is all I was doing.

If you guys play 1-2 Limit Holdem, I am pretty certain you guys know who I am. i play 8-9 Tables.

I actually do play many hours per week. I've been doing this since last summer. And never did I have a problem when I wanted to cash out.

The bottom line is, that I am not a bot and I just play alot of tables + hours. The fact that they just take my last cashout and process it as "bonus abuse" is just not right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you define "alot of hours". Sorry to be suspicious here, but the fact that you account transferred immediately after getting the $$$ and play "alot" of hours at 9 tables screams of bot play.

Not saying you are - just what UB may think you are.

I did the math and have an idea of how many hours you had to 9-table at. Can you confirm?

Also - the account transfer - to who was this sent? If you sent it to your buddy (or another bot account) and it got pinched - that is the flg we dont see.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:31 PM

hey, prodigy i had my account reactivated.

to answer your question about securitys phone number try asking a cahier representative , thats how i got securritys number, probaly wont help much though. seems things only get done by going back and forth with e mails.

multi tabling at ub is very ez. just use mini view. on my screen a could fit 9 tables with very little overlap, the only part being the very end where you have hand history, get chips,etc.

also very long time limits in which to make your decisions and the game that needs attention popping uo without fail.

prodigy, are you a winning player? i personally lose just hoping the bonuses, points and rakeback cover my losses with a little left over as my profits.

THE PART I DONT GET IS DONT OFFER SUCH JUICY BONUSES UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH BONUS WHORERS.

absolute made it hard for a small player to clear bonuses so i dont play there.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you are aware that you need to pick up from the table in order to be credited for the pts for cash promo. That is all I was doing.

If you guys play 1-2 Limit Holdem, I am pretty certain you guys know who I am. i play 8-9 Tables.

I actually do play many hours per week. I've been doing this since last summer. And never did I have a problem when I wanted to cash out.

The bottom line is, that I am not a bot and I just play alot of tables + hours. The fact that they just take my last cashout and process it as "bonus abuse" is just not right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you define "alot of hours". Sorry to be suspicious here, but the fact that you account transferred immediately after getting the $$$ and play "alot" of hours at 9 tables screams of bot play.

Not saying you are - just what UB may think you are.

I did the math and have an idea of how many hours you had to 9-table at. Can you confirm?

Also - the account transfer - to who was this sent? If you sent it to your buddy (or another bot account) and it got pinched - that is the flg we dont see.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be suspicious too if this was a one time event. But I've seen too many people complaining lately about confiscated funds to think that. Plus, the OP did provide a screenshot from UB which said he was a "bonus abuser." Unfortunately, I've seen this screenshot a few times now in the last week. Not saying the OP couldn't be using bots as well, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt in this climate.
Old 03-30-2007, 12:13 AM

i'd hate to barge in on all the UB bashing, but i initiated a cashout at 3AM on 3/29, and it was credited to my epassporte account 11 hrs later at 2PM on 3/29. I have taken advantage of the points to cash promotion about 7 times this year. I have also taken advantage of all but 1 reload bonus that was offered since I opened my account in October 2006. Also, since mid feb, I have made 5 cashouts ranging from $500 to $2200 to epassporte, and they have all went through with no problem (shortest 1 day, longest 3 days to hit). Also recieved a 3K check cashout, with no problems.

And please don't accuse me of posting because I work for UB or am a UB fanboy, UB gets a ton of bad press here...maybe some it is warranted, I for one have never had a problem with them and I am pretty sure others have had similar positive experiences with them.

I do think though, that it would be very helpful if a UB representative would come to 2p2 and provide explanations for some of these account closings and bonus abusing.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd hate to barge in on all the UB bashing, but i initiated a cashout at 3AM on 3/29, and it was credited to my epassporte account 11 hrs later at 2PM on 3/29. I have taken advantage of the points to cash promotion about 7 times this year. I have also taken advantage of all but 1 reload bonus that was offered since I opened my account in October 2006. Also, since mid feb, I have made 5 cashouts ranging from $500 to $2200 to epassporte, and they have all went through with no problem (shortest 1 day, longest 3 days to hit). Also recieved a 3K check cashout, with no problems.

And please don't accuse me of posting because I work for UB or am a UB fanboy, UB gets a ton of bad press here...maybe some it is warranted, I for one have never had a problem with them and I am pretty sure others have had similar positive experiences with them.

I do think though, that it would be very helpful if a UB representative would come to 2p2 and provide explanations for some of these account closings and bonus abusing.

[/ QUOTE ]

same experience here...
Old 03-30-2007, 01:49 AM

sweet. if your account was reactivated, i see no reason that mine won't be. finally, some good news.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I do think though, that it would be very helpful if a UB representative would come to 2p2 and provide explanations for some of these account closings and bonus abusing

[/ QUOTE ]

The surest thing in this whole thread is that this won't happen. Of all the major sites UB is the only one That I can't recall a single post from here. I don't think they monitor message boards. If they do and their customer service is still this poor...??
Old 03-30-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do think though, that it would be very helpful if a UB representative would come to 2p2 and provide explanations for some of these account closings and bonus abusing

[/ QUOTE ]

The surest thing in this whole thread is that this won't happen. Of all the major sites UB is the only one That I can't recall a single post from here. I don't think they monitor message boards. If they do and their customer service is still this poor...??

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerdude@ub is trying to change that.
Old 03-30-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same experience here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, no problems whatsoever moving money in and out.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:41 AM

i dont think anyone is saying you cant move money in and out. the problem is being called a bot when you are not and then having your account locked till they do their investigation.

i asked them how many tables can i play safely. they havent replied yet. im hoping for 4 tables.