Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 01:07 AM

Default Cashing Out My Money on Party

alright. so i lived/went to school in London the last 9 months and was playing on party and i have about $1K in the account. last week i finished school and came back to the states. i never got a bank account over there so i am not sure how to get my money out. my brother is still over there for the next 2 years at least and is in the process of setting up a bank account over there. my question is, does anyone have an idea of how to get the money from the party account in my name into his bank account?

any advice would be appreciated.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:15 AM

Default Re: Cashing Out My Money on Party

[ QUOTE ]
alright. so i lived/went to school in London the last 9 months and was playing on party and i have about $1K in the account. last week i finished school and came back to the states. i never got a bank account over there so i am not sure how to get my money out. my brother is still over there for the next 2 years at least and is in the process of setting up a bank account over there. my question is, does anyone have an idea of how to get the money from the party account in my name into his bank account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just put his account information in. Put your name in as the account owner. Name means nothing. The only thing they look at is the account number. They have no way of knowing the name connected to it. His bank will accept the withdraw regardless.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just put his account information in. Put your name in as the account owner. Name means nothing. The only thing they look at is the account number. They have no way of knowing the name connected to it. His bank will accept the withdraw regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't true if using a bank wire. Name must match exactly.

OP,

Welcome to my world.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:00 AM

100 percent certain he is not requesting a wire.. Why would he all he has to do is use IGMPAY.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your brother has an account at Party, couldn't you just transfer to his Party account?
Old 06-23-2007, 02:15 AM

He doesn't have a party account. i could have him open an account, transfer my funds to his and have him cash out, but that looks pretty sketch. if it works without bringing up some red flags with party, i'd do it. what's the deal with IGM Pay? how does that work?
Old 06-23-2007, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He doesn't have a party account. i could have him open an account, transfer my funds to his and have him cash out, but that looks pretty sketch. if it works without bringing up some red flags with party, i'd do it. what's the deal with IGM Pay? how does that work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude just go into your own account or have him and go to the cashier. After that go to igmpay or echeck withdraw. Put in the acct details and withdraw. It is that simple.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:10 AM

neither igmpay nor echeck are given to me as options when trying to withdraw money at the cash out page. i think i am going to have my brother open an account and just transfer money into his.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude just go into your own account or have him and go to the cashier. After that go to igmpay or echeck withdraw. Put in the acct details and withdraw. It is that simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess, American/Canadian?

These aren't withdrawal options for Brits. There is no such system as EFTs in Europe. Some individual countries have their own system, but I don't believe Britain is one of them.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:23 AM

I thought the OP was American just studying in Britain and had returned to the states.