Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit

Old 11-27-2007, 02:25 PM

Default Re: RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is making me weepy and nostalgic.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too. I kind of miss foxwoods....

[/ QUOTE ]

Hobbs! wow. . . .I was in a raid with your buddy (did you he tell you?) Ugh, I forget his name. Nice guy, curly hair, from NYC we played that time in that place that I can't mention.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:01 PM

Joe how's things? You couldn't pay me to be seen in one of those dives. Barron we met Friday night. Josh introduced me to you. I made the stupid comment of this place (Foxwoods) being a goldmine.
I got the text about the tables. I know it was all a joke.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe how's things? You couldn't pay me to be seen in one of those dives. Barron we met Friday night. Josh introduced me to you. I made the stupid comment of this place (Foxwoods) being a goldmine.
I got the text about the tables. I know it was all a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, I've been to everyone one at some point in my life, yes the Belfont and Liberty Heights included. Kinda strange growing up in a town of ~10k and having a bar per 1000 people...

Things are very busy, but good. Will be a first time Dad in the next few weeks! I love Cali but miss the old towns, I'll get my daughter and come back some day. Hopefully visit Foxwoods too, where it all began!
Old 11-28-2007, 03:49 AM

Congrats on being a dad soon! great news! Busy is always a good thing. Let me know if you come back next year at all to visit. Maybe we can catch a Sox game or something. Out of all the bars in Millbury the Belfont I kinda liked. I think the old guy who owned it died recently so I think it shut down. It's always funny walking into the towny bars. It is like 1985 came by and never left.