Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2007, 12:37 AM

Default Re: UB lying/dishonesty for the youngsters

Thanks wut. I forgot about that one. Here is a great post about Annie being the annoucer and possibly giving instructions for her boyfriend over the webcast. Best part:

"Many people thought Annie was coaching through the webcast. While she gave general commentary of all the players, a few people pointed out that she gave somewhat in-depth instructions of the general strategy for playing a big stack when it was about 5 or 6 handed and hhumbert was the big stack. She went into detail saying "humbert should be sitting back, not taking any unnecessary risks and making sure he has a lot of chips when it gets 3 handed", etc. She gave commentary on all the game, but at no point anything that specific, nor did she discuss how small stacks or medium stacks should be playing at that point.

On one very big hand, a flop came ace high, one player bet out big, the second one went all-in and hhumbert went into the tank, thinking for a long time. Annie gave some of the most specific info she had given all game saying "If I was humbert, I would want at least AK to call here", at which point he came out of the tank and called the bet. (While the result of the hand is irrelevant, the all-in guy had bottom 2 pair, and when hhumbert caught an ace on the river to eliminate him, Annie said "serves him right!". I swear none of this is made up)."

Here is the whole post:
http://www.thepokerforum.com/forum/ubbth...ite_id/1#import