Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2006, 11:48 PM

Default ? about being able to cashout

Hi,
I have tried to look to see if this has been discussed, however I can't seem to find it so sorry if this is a duplicate.

I have heard that the banks have 270 to enforce the law.

1) When are they likely to do start enfocing this?
2) I know that the law stops banks from letting people cash into poker sites, however does the law say anything with regard to cashing out. The last thing I want is to have money online and not be able to get credit for it because banks won't accept it.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:05 AM

Default Re: ? about being able to cashout

1st post so no credibility here but I think when your bank decides to stop doing business with neteller is when you will encounter a problem..not sure about cashing a check from sites themselves becuz banks don't have the ability or rights to determine where they are from as of yet.

This is my understanding and if I'm way off please correct. I've only used Firepay before and that's the general idea I get from trolling the legislation forum for past 5 months.

Anybody know if its okay for AZ residents to open new account with neteller? I've seen AZ on one list for banned states but other "banned lists" doesn't mention AZ. I've been sitting and waiting for things to clear up but the poker itch is getting me bad.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:28 AM

There is no restrictions on withdraws...Withdraws will never be a problem under the current Laws..The 270 days is for deposits into gaming sites..
Old 10-16-2006, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have heard that the banks have 270 to enforce the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect... The Federal Reserve has 270 days to come up with the regulations that the banks will need to follow...