Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes

Old 11-21-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Official UB Regulars Thread

not really sure why legend would have to ever dc considering he is nearly always the one pushing and never has to make a decision postflop.

im kinda surprised you dont understand that no good can come from that information. either noone uses it to gain an advantage or someone does, even just once. its either neutral or detrimental.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am making my first 2+2 post in a very long time. What do you think about trambopoline...i think he sucks, but what can you do. Also, he's a huge lucksack

[/ QUOTE ]

He is seriously really bad for someone with TAGgy stats. He has some gigantic leaks that I would prefer not talk about in a public forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite the outrageous claim. Pretty sure Trambo is one of the biggest winners at 5/10 and higher. A while back he played Durr HU on three tables 300bbs deep and held his own and maybe even won, so ya he sucks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd love to see a datamine 5/10 10/25, anyone??

[/ QUOTE ]

I very well could have made this claim prematurely. I hadn't really played with him too much, but I have recently played a few very surprising hands with him. A few odd examples wasn't enough to make this claim, so I guess I will be playing close attention if we play in the future.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:35 PM

Because he sucks so he needs all the advantage he can get? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm kinda surprised you don't understand that good can come from that information. 2+2ers who get waitlist-owned can keep themselves from losing big pots. I'm not a selfish prick who only looks out for my own interests, so I hope that helps out anyone who's afflicted by this problem.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:41 PM

What's your scn at UB goofy?
Old 11-21-2007, 04:45 PM

wait, just to be clear, youre gonna call me a selfish prick bc i dont want ppl to know how to dc against me in big pots?

heres an idea: since by now everyone is aware of the waitlist freeze, dont use the freakin waitlist or deal with the consequences if it crashes. dont resort to cheating.

yet, somehow im the selfish one but you advocate dcing.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:53 PM

I wasn't calling you one specifically, just referring to the general attitude of this forum of ZOMG DON'T GIVE AWAY THE GOOD INFORMATION, but I guess you do fall into that camp if you seriously don't want people to know a workaround for the waitlist bug until UB fixes their [censored].

And yeah, if you get waitlist-bugged, I do advocate disconnect-protecting. What, am I supposed to just let my hand get auto-folded in a huge pot with aces when I can't use the [censored] software? Please.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:02 PM

legend is the most annoying worst shortstacker ever
Old 11-21-2007, 05:41 PM

lol, absorbing Legend over and over is fun
Old 11-21-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't calling you one specifically, just referring to the general attitude of this forum of ZOMG DON'T GIVE AWAY THE GOOD INFORMATION, but I guess you do fall into that camp if you seriously don't want people to know a workaround for the waitlist bug until UB fixes their [censored].

And yeah, if you get waitlist-bugged, I do advocate disconnect-protecting. What, am I supposed to just let my hand get auto-folded in a huge pot with aces when I can't use the [censored] software? Please.

[/ QUOTE ]

another semimindboggling post from you. im surprised you would consider a convenient way to dc is "good information." useful, i suppose but theres nothing good about it.

and its pretty dumb to accuse me of advocating withholding info considering how many strat posts ive made.

my guess is no one has ever dced (legit or not) on you in a tough spot costing you hundreds, possibly thousands, in equity. i will allow that im biased.
Old 11-21-2007, 06:02 PM

Well, until recently I've played almost exclusively on FTP where that's not an issue, so you're correct, the last time someone DP-abused me was on Party at 100nl (well I guess that does satisfy "hundreds in equity"), where it happened to me multiple times. I sucked it up, reported them, and got on with my life.

What's mindboggling is how you continue to say there's nothing good about it. If you are in the middle of a huge pot and a waitlist pops up, freezing UB, are you saying you should respectfully sit there and wait for your hand to be auto-folded before rebooting your computer? Are you mentally retarded?