Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2007, 01:15 AM

Default Re: Should the Pats be running up the score on everybody in garbage ti

[ QUOTE ]
are you even allowed to fair catch a kickoff?

madden was going on and on about how much BB loves jauron. how much does he love him? enough not to send kyle eckel in for the kill up 46 in the 4th.

he probably just didn't want to tire eckel or evans out any more, they both had like 25 touches already

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know. Cant they do that "give yourself up" thing? That ought to be pretty hilarious.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how can anything other than "if you don't like it, then stop them" be the right answer

[/ QUOTE ]

asdfjkasdfjkl;asdfljksdfl no class ajsdfasdjkfasdfklasdfjkl;

[/ QUOTE ]

why is it classless? somebody put it the right way in the SNF thread, their job is to put points up on the board. that's all they're doing. yes, they're rubbing people's noses in how much better they are than them, but i guess i just don't have a problem with that when it comes to sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

asdfsdfasdfjkasdfjklasdfl ajkl;sjj;klasdf;l tony dungy goes to church

asdfjkasdgfjkl;asdfklsadfkljasdgfkasdgjkl;

lasdfaskl;djf
a;a;j;dfj;kjkl;sdjfjkl;jasdfjkl;

NO CLASS jklsdfkljasdf
asdfjkasdf

[/ QUOTE ]

i won't be subscribing to your newsletter
Old 11-19-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, the Pats did take the gas off. Brady's last drive was early in the 4th quarter. they spent the whole 4th quarter running dives with the FB, and they punted from the 30 yard line on 4th and inches

[/ QUOTE ]

I turned the game off in favor of a crappy Russian movie called "Night Watch". Did they really do that? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA that's the funniest thing i've heard of happening in an NFL game in a long time.
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BB

[/ QUOTE ]

yes. and the punter hit it through the end zone - didn't even try to pin 'em!

[/ QUOTE ]
and people still try to argue that there isn't even the smallest hint of malice in any of belichick's actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

exhibit A for "damned if you do, damned if you don't"

[/ QUOTE ]
Exhibit Q of Patriots trying to act like victims

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? seriously, tell me what you wanted the Pats to do on 4th and inches at the 30 yard line
Old 11-19-2007, 01:18 AM

I just think the NFL is full of the kind of stubborn people who will hold a grudge for an eternity. I also think that the ones who would be the most upset by any perceived slights are also likely to be the kind of people who stick it out for the years it takes to ascend to a head coaching position.
Old 11-19-2007, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just think the NFL is full of the kind of stubborn people who will hold a grudge for an eternity. I also think that the ones who would be the most upset by any perceived slights are also likely to be the kind of people who stick it out for the years it takes to ascend to a head coaching position.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, but hold a grudge against who? the franchise? does anybody really think like that?
Old 11-19-2007, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also, the Pats did take the gas off. Brady's last drive was early in the 4th quarter. they spent the whole 4th quarter running dives with the FB, and they punted from the 30 yard line on 4th and inches

[/ QUOTE ]

I turned the game off in favor of a crappy Russian movie called "Night Watch". Did they really do that? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA that's the funniest thing i've heard of happening in an NFL game in a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
and people still try to argue that there isn't even the smallest hint of malice in any of belichick's actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? seriously, tell me what you wanted the Pats to do on 4th and inches at the 30 yard line

[/ QUOTE ]
who cares? are you seriously going to argue that belichick wasn't being an a-hole?
Old 11-19-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
who cares? are you seriously going to argue that belichick wasn't being an a-hole?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-19-2007, 01:22 AM

it was more funny because there was a personal foul on that play and after punting from the 30 into the endzone, then the 15 yards after the touchback, the bills started at the 35 lol

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true, but hold a grudge against who? the franchise? does anybody really think like that?

[/ QUOTE ]
You bring up a good point, I could definitely see this being done to any team that is coached by a current Pat.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the NFL is full of a bunch of people who will say a bunch of stupid, non-sensical stuff to get themselves pumped up before a game. If it isnt this it will be something else. I just dont think it really makes much difference. They get amped up for pretty much every game, they go out and try hard to win and score every drive. They will also do this in the future against bad Pats teams. Maybe they will even run the score up a little, I guess, I dont know.