Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Al\'s Serious Business Question 2/15/07

[ QUOTE ]
DDY,

I throw caution into the wind. I say f oot mods, we will always have each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

word foo.

We need a Vegas "serious business" BBV convention soon.

And when I say that, I rly mean we all just go to Vegas one weekend and stay in the same hotel. It will be bizz-alla.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Al,

It blows because its a novelty and people have started to realise the internet was never designed for pretensious people to discuss the best cigar to have with a nice glass of wine whilst your butler disposes of the hooker you killed for sport and light entertainment by hunting her in your orchard in your private Winchester estate using a bloodhound name Cuthbert and a double barrel shotgun called Vera all the while singing the songs from Gone with the Wind and wondering if it makes you gay to sing such songs all whilst forgetting its having the stable hand blow you next to your prizewinning showjump horse that is actually what makes you gay, a condition probably related to the constant abuse you recieved from your grandfather, a man so important his surname preceded "the 3rd" who insisted on light bondage and buggery with you, all whilst making such ludicrous claims as to have invented the question mark and had an extra marrital affair with Flight Leuitenant Gruber during World War 2 and use such a time as to garrot Gruber, fashion a simple but effective spear weapon from a lamp on the nightstand, a two foot dildo and some shoe laces and a tin of boot polish found in the foot locker next to his Luger in order to escape the POW Camp in German, make it to France and help train the resistance in Guerrilla tactics which became a key turning point in holding back the nazi war machine and allowing the Allies to gain a foothold with the D-Day landing at Normandy.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+ would read again
Old 02-15-2007, 05:08 PM

phill,

tremendous post.

deros,

i babelfished it back to english:

These questions must productive discussion cause if you are not not serious answer please. Why does the forum of gr Diablo blow this way bad? I mean of what I can tell people less have browsed it progressively. And why freaking everyone? Oh noez he soooooo to lose many heeft!!!"Alle can say I I does not give be. Loss my Internet persona?! OMG NO.. Also people are who call him sellout only appliances. Ideas?
Old 02-15-2007, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also people are who call him sellout only appliances.

[/ QUOTE ]

looooool
Old 02-15-2007, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Al,

It blows because its a novelty and people have started to realise the internet was never designed for pretensious people to discuss the best cigar to have with a nice glass of wine whilst your butler disposes of the hooker you killed for sport and light entertainment by hunting her in your orchard in your private Winchester estate using a bloodhound name Cuthbert and a double barrel shotgun called Vera all the while singing the songs from Gone with the Wind and wondering if it makes you gay to sing such songs all whilst forgetting its having the stable hand blow you next to your prizewinning showjump horse that is actually what makes you gay, a condition probably related to the constant abuse you recieved from your grandfather, a man so important his surname preceded "the 3rd" who insisted on light bondage and buggery with you, all whilst making such ludicrous claims as to have invented the question mark and had an extra marrital affair with Flight Leuitenant Gruber during World War 2 and use such a time as to garrot Gruber, fashion a simple but effective spear weapon from a lamp on the nightstand, a two foot dildo and some shoe laces and a tin of boot polish found in the foot locker next to his Luger in order to escape the POW Camp in German, make it to France and help train the resistance in Guerrilla tactics which became a key turning point in holding back the nazi war machine and allowing the Allies to gain a foothold with the D-Day landing at Normandy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. And all in one sentence.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:12 PM

My only 2 posts in El D's forum were deleted and I got PM's from him asking me to not troll his forum. On the + side, showing my hatred for El D got me a name change by a certain mod who shall not be identified. Let's call him DBitter, no that's too obvious Die B.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:07 PM

Phil i disagree i think that is exactly what the intronet is for k thx.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Al,

[/ QUOTE ]
This would be A+ work if you hadn't decided to rip off Austin Powers midway through
Old 02-15-2007, 08:18 PM

El d's forum is like the lounge, but not cool.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Al,

[/ QUOTE ]
This would be A+ work if you hadn't decided to rip off Austin Powers midway through

[/ QUOTE ]

That was one of several references in the post. Fwiw, i wrote it straight off the top of my head and didnt edit it at all.