Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 07:11 PM

Default Re: 60lb of weed found on I-4

[ QUOTE ]
-it was really really bad weed.

[/ QUOTE ]
ding. schwag aka brick aka dirt weed costs nothing compared to real stuff. it's not recommended for smoking, mostly for baking or swamp juice.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So the Florida Highway Patrol found 60lb of weed yesterday and say it has a street value of $54,000. I did the math that is $56/ounce. Someone please tell me where I can find good weed for $56/ounce.

Oh and if you are missing 60lb of weed please call FHP per their request in this article.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071127/...M9p3NooJkuQE4F

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to live in Florida, the weed they found is probably that dirty nasty brick weed. People sell it at 60 dollars an ounce in orlando and they make a profit from that so there ya go.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>
Old 11-28-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So the Florida Highway Patrol found 60lb of weed yesterday and say it has a street value of $54,000. I did the math that is $56/ounce. Someone please tell me where I can find good weed for $56/ounce.

Oh and if you are missing 60lb of weed please call FHP per their request in this article.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071127/...M9p3NooJkuQE4F

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to live in Florida, the weed they found is probably they dirty nasty brick weed. People sell it at 60 dollars an ounce in orlando and they make a profit from that so there ya go.

<font color="green">C</font><font color="red">o</font><font color="green">n</font><font color="red">s</font><font color="green">p</font><font color="red">i</font><font color="green">r</font><font color="red">e</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

In Cali we call it stress and I can get it for like 40 a zone. Wouldn't though unless my life depended on it.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:15 PM

also depends how they come to that number. obviously, if you sell it in large quantities you will less get $$ per ounce.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:16 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

i mean if you look at the police car there is a giant leafy vine on it. If they are just weighing that it really is a completely worthless measurement. People dont buy giant main plant stems.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:19 PM

The police usually over estimate the street value. I saw a story where they seized 30 million bucks of pot. [censored]. They weigh every root leaf and stick imaginable and price it like 400 an ounce just to make it look like a bigger bust than it was. Cops are dumb.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:21 PM

shwag is about 40 a oz here, dro is about 100 a quarter (i'm about an hour north of houston)
Old 11-28-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
shwag is about 40 a oz here, dro is about 100 a quarter (i'm about an hour north of houston)

[/ QUOTE ]

oh god.

bad weed from texas isnt even worth smoking.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:36 PM

Can someone post some standard coke prices for me before this thread gets locked? Thanks.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The police usually over estimate the street value. I saw a story where they seized 30 million bucks of pot. [censored]. They weigh every root leaf and stick imaginable and price it like 400 an ounce just to make it look like a bigger bust than it was. Cops are dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure there are DOJ (or some gov't agency) guidelines that assign an artificially high value to each plant, based on the largest potential crop that one could harvest over the course of a year.

Also, I'm in CA myself, and that $40/oz [censored] is vile. You'd be better off smoking oregano.