Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2007, 02:56 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

tpa,

yes, sending any import error hands to tourneymgr@gmail.com is helpful. There are still lots of known import issues and many unknown ones that I need to work on. For example, Prima still has a pretty high error rate but a site like Party Poker should be pretty low at this point.

Importing / Parsing takes time to work out but sending me any import error hands goes a long way towards getting things closer to 100%.

Thanks,

rvg
Old 08-01-2007, 04:02 PM

Roy,
It'd be nice if the non-holdem hands didn't count as errors.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:39 AM

Can i convert my room HH (which are not supported yet) to HMSF and then import them into Holdem Manager ?
Old 08-02-2007, 05:18 AM

Is ti possible for the (future) HUD to provide stats according to villain's move? Like when villain check-raises the turn you'd see how often he does that and how often he wins at showdown after c/r'ing the turn.

Or' when villain 3-bets PF you'd see how often he goes to showdown after doing that and wins showdown or folds to 4-bet.

Do you understand what I'm trying to ask? Would it be possible (given that the site gives HM the info on each player move on each street)?
Old 08-02-2007, 09:20 AM

Just wanted you to know that I reimported 40 K Stars (taken out of PT) hands with the new version and had only 3 errors.

Awesome! Like the rest of the program!

Can´t wait to fiddle with the HUD.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is ti possible for the (future) HUD to provide stats according to villain's move? Like when villain check-raises the turn you'd see how often he does that and how often he wins at showdown after c/r'ing the turn.

Or' when villain 3-bets PF you'd see how often he goes to showdown after doing that and wins showdown or folds to 4-bet.

Do you understand what I'm trying to ask? Would it be possible (given that the site gives HM the info on each player move on each street)?

[/ QUOTE ]

This would definately cross the line of what the sites will tolerate.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think, it is possible, that the sites will tolerate this and the idea is great.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can i convert my room HH (which are not supported yet) to HMSF and then import them into Holdem Manager ?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the eventual plan however check out the xml thread. That will likely end up being the format that is used.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can see these stats in the manager and stats in the manager are available in the HUD however adjusting the HUD view to real-time hand action is probably not going to happen. However, you creating a "ChkRse" button on the HUD which when clicked shows all those stats for check raises on various streets is an option.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've spoken to reps from a few sites and indication is that this tpe of thing would not cross the line in their minds. If I saw that the player check raised the turn and then looked up the stats and told the player to Fold then that would be crossing the line. I'm obviously going to be very open to input from any sites and will stay clear of any functionality that they object to.

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted you to know that I reimported 40 K Stars (taken out of PT) hands with the new version and had only 3 errors.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great. I've been focusing most of my time on the new build working on solving as many import problems as possible but I know Stars cash is already pretty close to 100%.

rvg
Old 08-02-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggested this to rvg a while ago. Now that I think about it, though, it would end up sucking. I've got 50 hands on tons of players, and it's going to be really annoying if every time they c/r me my stats all go to 0/0/0/0 or NA/NA/NA or something.

The button option that rvg mentioned is an awesome solution, and as I understand it, it'll be in the HUD and be the coolest thing ever. Basically, you get to make a ton of different layouts for different situations, and then you can choose in one click which layout you want.

Could you allow user defined hotkeys for the different buttons rvg?
Old 08-03-2007, 05:38 PM

Hey RVG,

This thread is massive and I don't want to read every page when little affects me (hands have imported fine, I play on Party etc). Can I get a little update on what has happened since the first couple days the beta version was released? My only complaints initially were that some stats were not correct and I would like to see a few stats added, specifically W$SF% only when you VPIP and also one for raised pots only. Also, the fold to 3 bet % and 4 bet % should be calculated as a percent to the total amount of times they were given the opportunity rather than out of all hands.

Has the hud been released yet? When do you expect the finished product to be released? Within a month or so, few weeks? Again, sorry for not doing any research on my own but it would take me forever to find this stuff out via this thread if I found out at all.

Thanks in advance.