Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 01:46 PM

Default Re: My roommate can be a POS sometimes!

haha dude.. I think our roommates are related.. mine does the exact same [censored], just keep piling trash on top of stuff.. leaves empty [censored] in the fridge. Leaves all kind of stuff on the counter.. eats all my [censored] CHEESE!

I just bought a new skillet last week, and a new spatula, next day I hear him frying something for almost an hour I'm like WTF? 5 days later the skillet is still in the sink with burnt on crap all over the bottom. And he fried the spatula too, the plastic is flaking off the end where he burned it.

So how do they take a dump when there is no toilet paper?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So how do they take a dump when there is no toilet paper?

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't think that far ahead. They'll take a dump before they realize there isn't any.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:50 PM

Aren't you a cop? Shoot that bitch and plant some dope.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:50 PM

Sounds like you really dislike your roomates. Do you think you will be friends with them after you graduate?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you really dislike your roomates. Do you think you will be friends with them after you graduate?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be friends with the one. We were in the military together, 2 deployments, lived together now for 2.5 years. We have a long history, it's like a love/hate relationship that you can never get over. Him and I are talking about getting a place together in Pittsburgh next fall.

The other roommate, I probably won't ever talk to him again. He's from around the same area I grew up in, but he is a little too immature for me. He doesn't think on the same level of me, he doesn't like sports (except for hockey which he only started liking last month when we started watching it.) He asked us one day, "are they skating on ice or wax?" I had to leave the room just so I wouldn't laugh in front of him. I like him and all, but I can only put up with him for so long. He's not roommate material for me. He also has 2.5 years of school left, whereas my other roommate only has 1 year left and may commute that last semester if we move to Pittsburgh.

It's not so much that I dislike them as I can't stand how irresponsible they are.
Old 11-09-2007, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I had my gun down here at school, my neighbor (girl) came up to my room and took it without telling me and went outside with it and was flashing it around. Luckily it was dark and I saw it before she got off the porch. I didn't have any ammo at the time, I just brought it down here so that I could buy some and go out to a range. I ended up taking it home the next weekend and never got to shoot it.

And also, my roommate got drunk one night and was trying to fight people and he started making threats that he wanted to take my gun. I put an end to that really quickly.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I had my gun down here at school, my neighbor (girl) came up to my room and took it without telling me and went outside with it and was flashing it around. Luckily it was dark and I saw it before she got off the porch. I didn't have any ammo at the time, I just brought it down here so that I could buy some and go out to a range. I ended up taking it home the next weekend and never got to shoot it.

And also, my roommate got drunk one night and was trying to fight people and he started making threats that he wanted to take my gun. I put an end to that really quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude..wtf? You're a cop and don't secure your weapons and you have no problem with your roommate making a bomb, except that he made a mess and stunk up the house?
Old 11-09-2007, 02:05 PM

I got stuck with a gay roommate in my on campus apartment...I would take a POS roommate over this crap any day...imo
Old 11-09-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got stuck with a gay roommate in my on campus apartment...I would take a POS roommate over this crap any day...imo

[/ QUOTE ]

he [censored] u in the ass or something?
Old 11-09-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude..wtf? You're a cop and don't secure your weapons and you have no problem with your roommate making a bomb, except that he made a mess and stunk up the house?

[/ QUOTE ]

What am I going to do, carry a safe around with me? I put the gun in its case and hid it in my closet. She knew where it was, but nobody else knew that it was down here or even knew that I was a police officer so why would they think I had a gun here?

I made it known to my roommate that I didn't like the idea of him doing what he wanted to do and I told him I had nothing to do with it. He bought the materials late last week and never went through with it. I told him if he is going to do it, to wait until nighttime and do it outside. Well, I didn't know he was going to get the idea to do it INSIDE LAST NIGHT when I was in my room trying to sleep. Plus, I'm not his dad and I'm not going to tell him how to live his life. If he wants to get drunk and stupid, hurt himself, or get himself in trouble, that is his own doing. I make it known that I'm not happy with his decisions, but it's not like he's going to listen to me when he has his mind set on doing something. Most people don't think before they act. He is one of them. Nothing I say is going to make him change. He'll just say to me, "Come on man, it'll be funny!" and then he'll go do it.