Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2007, 07:30 PM

Default Re: FTP vs STARS - My view of Both after 3 yrs +

LOL, who said donks would quit thinking about poker with the UIGEA's passage?
Old 04-19-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope I run into you guys in one of my cash games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lies
Old 04-19-2007, 09:49 PM

Are you saying FTP is rigged?
Old 04-19-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FT and Stars are equally rigged.
Every month though, I see:
Stars: 30.000 FPP to buy BS I allready have.
FT: $2.000 in RB AND 30.000 FPP to buy BS I allready have.

My choice is easy and I am glad most of the hud-operating tighties of this forum prefer Stars. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at thinking the FPP's are the same on each site.

[/ QUOTE ]

The FPP's are worth more at Stars, true, but you get cash at FT worth much more than Stars FPP's AND FT FPP's that are worth like half the ones from Stars, so your comment shows that either you are an not very intelligent (twice not very intelligent if you assume I didn't know the difference between the two FPP's systems) or a frustrated player that was dumb enough to sign at FT WITHOUT RB.

Either way, a loser....
Old 04-19-2007, 11:34 PM

Since UIGEA, I have actually been winning more, but (what I have never mentioned) I play very little on PS or FTP for a couple reasons: 1) there are too many semi-pros who play on each site making it very difficult to win; 2) too many bad beats, as opposed to other sites. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose FTP because, personally, I feel that the dealing IS more random than PS.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Since UIGEA, I have actually been winning more, but (what I have never mentioned) I play very little on PS or FTP for a couple reasons: 1) there are too many semi-pros who play on each site making it very difficult to win; 2) too many bad beats, as opposed to other sites. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose FTP because, personally, I feel that the dealing IS more random than PS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who starts getting persuaded by the doomsayers crowd should be referenced to this thread. There seems to be an endless supply of fish who think along these lines. The sea will never dry up.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
any post on any poker forum that purports to claim one site is "more rigged" or "less random" will result in flame.

[/ QUOTE ]

not true.
there are other forums where such types get-together to complain about which site is 'more rigged' than another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Arggggghhhh ... not only are you right, it seems 2+2 has become one of them too!
Old 04-20-2007, 11:49 AM

This is fun [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I am more rigged than telephone box of crackers raise for information.

I makem big moneys go pro random cant computer do quads ten times in one hour life bad beat jackpot at the yellow carpet makes feets go static boom-boom!
Old 04-20-2007, 11:50 AM

It's quite hilarious that not once in my entire original topic that I mentioned either site is "rigged". I purposely avoided that word but somehow managed to get several responses where people twisted my original post to make it sound like I was ranting about how one site is more rigged than another. That's not the case at all. I'm comparing the two sites. I've just seen way more 'action flops' on Full Tilt. I'll make one post of a hand though I don't have the actual hand history. I had a7 of diamonds in a 6 person ring game on Full Tilt. I raise, then immediately get reraised. I thought the guy either had AK or KK QQ maybe AA. So I called the reraise thinking if I hit a flush, I'll drain alot of money, or if I hit trip 7s or two pair it'd probably be the same result. So flop comes, 7 - 3 - 2 ... the 3 and 2 were diamonds of course. So after seeing this I knew I was going all in just trying to gamble with a TPTK plus nut flush draw on flop. I figured he had an over pair but whatever, I wanted to gamble. So I bet a large amount, he just calls. Turn card, Ace... of course, giving me aces up plus a flush draw. This time I bet big, he reraises all in.. So I call, he flips over 33 for a set. The river is a blank. Not a big deal, again this happens no matter what site you're on. But these types of hands seem to occur a lot more on Full Tilt than any other site combined.

And how do you stop reading my post at the word "rigged" when I didn't even type it once in the topic post.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my topic. But I was trying to:

1) Review both sites after playing both for more than 2 years
2) Evaluate the positives of Stars
3) Conclude that Stars plays more like a LIVE game from what I have experienced.

You guys apparently like to flame any topic created, being quite naive in the process. I'd say I don't care what you guys think, but it's frustrating when you take my opinions/words and turn them into something I completely didn't intent on saying and cotinue to twist my words. But I guess that's what forums are for, e-thugs to get their day-to-day frustrations out because in real-life they fear the live-breathing world. Flame on!
Old 04-20-2007, 11:56 AM

OK, you didn't use the word "rigged". You did say:

[ QUOTE ]
the card generator seems more 'random'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a matter of semantics. More random = less rigged = you get flamed.

P.S. Fold preflop, and buddylist that villain.