Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Re: [email]AccountVerification@epassporte.com...lite[/email]rally criminal?????

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you Allen, that was my point in making this post. I am glad you agree with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I use ePassporte, but I try not to keep any money there and I expect to be robbed.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Re: [email]AccountVerification@epassporte.com...lite[/email]rally criminal?????

Why do I get the feeling OP=Kyle B?
Old 09-05-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 09-05-2007, 11:05 PM

Old 09-05-2007, 11:36 PM

Sorry to hear the you are having so many problems with epassporte. Its too bad its been almost a year since the UIGEA passed and there has yet to be a reliable, well-run company to replace Neteller.

That being said, epassporte is still the best way to move money around at the US friendly sites. An option that is fine as long you don't run into any problems. But as stated in many threads, their customer service is horrid.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:07 AM

Why don't you guys just deposit with cashier's checks? Most sites accept them, what's the big hassle? I honestly think people like OP use these oddball third party methods because, when not having accounts frozen, it facilitates their little schemes and suspicious transfer activity.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:42 AM

I've never had a problem with ePassporte, but then I don't use it to launder funds.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

i have had to deal with accountverification@ and they are a bunch of retards, but i am not as stupid as the OP.

speaking of, i sent in limit increase forms about 2 months ago and got an email back last week saying that they lost them. pretty awesome
Old 09-06-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I brought kyleb up a few posts before this. The difference is kyleb had approval for his transfers...presumably, OP did not.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"So this company....that you didnt even have an address for....you and your buddies gave them your address, credit card, and bank account numbers???"

"Yes"

"And then they took all the money you guys had given them, locked up your accounts, and told you they needed scans of your lisecenses, bills, and credit cards???"

"yes"

"And you gave this to them ????????????????????????????????????"

"yes"

[/ QUOTE ]

It is this cavalier attitude that Americans have regarding their personal information that keeps me in business, my friend.

Your friend,
Idi