Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

It would seem like using e-checks would be an easier method for the fish to deposit money. Setting up a Neteller is not the easiest thing to do and takes quite a while. Although the credit card depsoit method is probably easiest for the average joe. Is that option still open for US players, because last time I attempted to deposit by credit card at Stars I was unable to.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:10 PM

Man, they really need to allow more deposit methods.
Old 01-18-2007, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, they really need to allow more deposit methods.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure they're coming. There's too much money at stake for them to not try to do something.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It works. I did it for $100 a couple hours ago as a test and it works.

Now all I can hope for is a method of cashout other than reversing Neteller deposits...

[/ QUOTE ]

I retract this statement... it was apparently denied after the fact. There's no way in Hell it could've been sent to my bank already, let alone denied.

Beware, if you deposited through eChecks, you may now have a bunch of rubber on your hands. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2007, 01:18 AM

This is no longer available to U.S. players. From the PokerStars FAQ web page:

U.S. Players FAQs

Below are some questions and answers that concern recent changes with PokerStars' deposit and cashout options. These changes affect only players in the United States. Players in all other countries can continue to use their regular deposit and cashout options as usual.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instant eCheck FAQs
What are the changes with eChecks?

Due to recent events, Pstar Payments (the processor for eCheck transactions) is no longer processing transactions for U.S. players. This means that you will no longer be able to use the Instant eCheck option at PokerStars.

Can I still deposit using Instant eChecks?

Unfortunately, no. Pstar Payments, which is the processor for eCheck transactions, is no longer processing any deposits for PokerStars' U.S. players.

Can I still cash out to Instant eCheck?

This option is no longer available. Pstar Payments is not accepting any eCheck cashout requests from U.S. players' PokerStars accounts.

eCheck is still a cashout option on the Cash Out screen. Can I still use it?

If you do select eCheck as your cashout option, your funds will be placed in a pending queue at PokerStars. Your funds won't be sent to your bank account though and your cashout will be cancelled. Please choose another cashout method instead of eCheck.

What happens if I have already cashed out of PokerStars to eCheck?

If your cashout was automatically processed when you made your cashout request, and you made your request before January 17th, it's likely that you will receive your funds credited to your bank account shortly.

If your cashout was made on January 17-18, then there is a chance that your funds will not be successfully credited to your bank account. In this case, you will receieve the funds credited back to your PokerStars account shortly. We will email you once your account has been credited to update you. You will then be able to cash out again via another method.

When I cash out, the screen says that my funds will be sent to eCheck. What do I do?

Even though the screen says that your funds will be sent to your bank account via eCheck, your cashout will not be successful. Please do not complete your cashout request. Instead, please email us at security@pokerstars.com and request that we block your bank account used with the eCheck method at PokerStars.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:58 AM

wtf
Old 01-19-2007, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-15-2007, 05:13 PM

It looks like this option is available again. Has anyone used it recently on Stars?
Old 08-15-2007, 05:23 PM

is it really?
Old 08-15-2007, 05:46 PM

Only certain players have current access to e-check. It is a trial period with long time customers of P-stars. I originally had a 10k/20k/50k limit, now its down to 2k/3k/10k for day, week, month