Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Frustrated Poker Players on ESPN

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
u guys probably didn't see shannon Elizabeth complaining about the other guy when she got rivered, one of the guy said that shannon is old and not hot anymore and they would rather see Kathy liebert naked than her, that pissed Shannon off and called the floorman but unfortunately the floorman agreed with the other guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Is this true?

(btw, I'd like to see both of them naked)

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf kathy liebert naked???
Old 09-10-2007, 04:14 PM

Gold should never, EVER, complain about luck for the remainder of his days on Earth. An arrogant, over-celebratory luckbox to be sure...and it's sure nice to see him get outdrawn now, isn't it?
Old 09-10-2007, 04:20 PM

I think that Hachem and Moneymaker are actually quite gentlemanly at the table, with not a hint of arrogance between them. I think they get mad at themselves, and are really rather nice to the other players.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:27 PM

It was J9, btw...
Old 09-10-2007, 04:32 PM

LOLOL!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It was J9, btw...

[/ QUOTE ]

And pretty much the only hand Houggard could beat. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jen Harman gets my vote, after watching HSP for a season or two she has a terrible scowl if she loses a pot or has to lay down a hand. What Cory Zeidman did to her was abysmal but apart from that she is just a little moaning baby on TV at least.

[/ QUOTE ]
actually, harman is one of the more pleasant people in the world. i think she may have a twitch in the mouth, but scowling is like, nothing after you lose a hand. she hardly ever talks on tv, and the one time i've ever seen her upset was when she had the TOP FULL and her opponent tanked before he called her shove with the STONE COLD NUTS. yeah i would have flipped [censored] too. imo, jen is very classy.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that Hachem and Moneymaker are actually quite gentlemanly at the table, with not a hint of arrogance between them. I think they get mad at themselves, and are really rather nice to the other players.

[/ QUOTE ]Hachem, not arrogant?? HA HA HA, now THat's FUNNY!!
Old 09-11-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Hachem, not arrogant?? HA HA HA, now THat's FUNNY!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, my poker buddies from Australia are not fond of Joseph Hachem, he is so freakin arrogant that he asked Australian government to give him a Joseph Hachem day like he's some sort of a hero. Lee Nelson mentioned in his interview that he would rather share table with the obnoxious Tony g than this knucklehead Hachem.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:45 PM

Moneymaker should never ever EVER be disrespected in any way on these forums or anywhere else. What he has done for poker is actually equivalent in terms of raw value to what Doyle did when he first wrote SuperSystem. Not 1 in 20 of the people worldwide who play poker today would be playing had he not won the ME in 2003. He gave many thousands of bright young men who really find it hard to conform to mainstream society a very healthy mode of living which continues and will probably persist for at least another decade. He really deserves a lot of credit for that. He also played very well in '03. He got lucky in some spots, true, but tournaments are such [censored] anyway that you HAVE to get lucky to win one. Everyone who has ever won a tournament probably put their chips in behind at least 3 times. Moneymaker made a lot of big plays that took a lot of guts in '03.
I think Hachem is a straight up pussy who would get carved up at a table deep-stacked with Players. The bit where he goes to beg his wife for the cards and can't look at the flop is a joke. He sits with Chip, Doyle, online HSNL player, etc., he's gonna get ATE.
Raymer going deep again in '06 was real impressive and he took that beat like a man. Props. I've only rarely detected even the faintest trace of douche in him, and it usually is of the variety which in his position is forgivable.
Whenever is see anybody berate anybody at a poker table, or see anybody start whining about something, I salivate knowing that I am about to make a lot of money. I look at most of these players on tv similarly to how my gaze might accidentally happen upon a fresh pile of dog-[censored] while walking.

Just some thoughts.