Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2007, 08:15 AM

Default Re: high stakes 2-5-07

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You're welcome. PokerTube is always first with High Stakes (if you don't want to download).

[/ QUOTE ]

True. I could not find the link either (i checked on isohunt). Is the DL available already?

When I search I on the YouTube "high stakes poker" i only found the old ones such as season 1 Biggest pots etc. Should read FAQ I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can find the latest episodes under "Latest Uploads"
Old 03-06-2007, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Townsend/Elezra hand where Eli has KJ and Townsend flops a Fullhouse. How the hell does Eli not bet the turn when townsend checks? He much be afraid of a flush? Townsend wishes he'd bet the turn there since the river made a 1 card flush. But I'm just surprised elezra was able to get off so cheaply with a monster hand by his standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess he thougth he doesnt beat much. Aba doesnt seem to play K-rags that often.
Old 03-06-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what are the amateurs from next episode they show in the preview?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Illya Trincher although he is not an amatuer, not sure who the other guy is.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:03 AM

I want Phil Laak volcom poker t-shirt!
Old 03-06-2007, 10:14 AM

HSP is losing its appeal for me, some of these name pros play so bad, in particular their bet sizing is just atrocious sometimes. Real pity aba didnt get a chance to destroy the table.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:36 AM

It seems most of the players have lost some interest since the "No Props" rule of this season..
Old 03-06-2007, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems most of the players have lost some interest since the "No Props" rule of this season..

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you say that when only a few players were even involved in props (I believe it was Doyle, Daniel, Eli and Ted last season)?

BTW... from the hands that we were shown, sbrugby lost about $45,000 in the first 4 episodes we've seen.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:43 PM

A lot people don't like Wasicka because he is not flashy or showy but he is hangin really well. He is able top get away with plays like that 65o hand because of his image. IMO he is a lot better than some give him credit for.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A lot people don't like Wasicka because he is not flashy or showy but he is hangin really well. He is able top get away with plays like that 65o hand because of his image. IMO he is a lot better than some give him credit for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Compared to Jamie Gold he's practically an all-star.

BTW - can someone rename this thread to the proper date? Last time I checked we're in March. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Townsend/Elezra hand where Eli has KJ and Townsend flops a Fullhouse. How the hell does Eli not bet the turn when townsend checks? He much be afraid of a flush? Townsend wishes he'd bet the turn there since the river made a 1 card flush. But I'm just surprised elezra was able to get off so cheaply with a monster hand by his standards.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess he thougth he doesnt beat much. Aba doesnt seem to play K-rags that often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm.. then why play KJ at all (a total fish hand). Maybe Eli still remembers going broke with KJ last season to Lindgren.