Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Re: high stakes 3-5-07

[ QUOTE ]
Did aba every write a trip report? Now that his episodes have all aired he should make a post, cuz he really needs more 2+2 fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brian said he'd analyze hands televisted on HSP before it started airing, but he hasn't made a single post yet.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice comeback...BURN!!!

Here's another one:

Oh yeah, well, the jerk store called and they're running out of you.

Never fails to win any and all battle of wits.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? go away
Old 03-09-2007, 06:17 PM

Peon, I wouldnt advise to make enemys with only 12 posts. I dont know why people like to get into arguments, I stay as far away from trouble on 2+2, the best thing to have on a forum like this is friends. If you are disliked by everyone what type of hand discussion are you going to have?
Old 03-09-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You might want to check your sarcasm meter.

[/ QUOTE ]

o yeah because all the flaming of the pros was done in sarcasm? you might want to check your intelligence meter.

[/ QUOTE ]

The one you responded to was, [censored].
Old 03-09-2007, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice comeback...BURN!!!

Here's another one:

Oh yeah, well, the jerk store called and they're running out of you.

Never fails to win any and all battle of wits.

[/ QUOTE ]

??? go away

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, only 12 posts and you're already showing your lack of intelligence and ability to get along with others. You might want to take your own advice.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:47 PM

i find it amusing and sad, but mostly just sad how you judge people from their post count, as if that has anything to do with anything. I guess when people start using post counts as an arguement it means they really have no arguement and they're desperate.
All I meant was I was annoyed by people who use this forum in the comfort of anonymity to make baseless flames and insults at the established pros. I know I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but it does. So what happened next was one guy agreed with me, another one told me to "check my sarcasm meter" which was a really stupid comment since sarcasm has nothing to do with what I said, and then we have the trolls who are just looking for an arguement. Well I guess you got one guys. And I'm the bad guy? Please.
I will take this lesson to learn to just ignore the troll baits.
Old 03-10-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i find it amusing and sad, but mostly just sad how you judge people from their post count, as if that has anything to do with anything. I guess when people start using post counts as an arguement it means they really have no arguement and they're desperate.
All I meant was I was annoyed by people who use this forum in the comfort of anonymity to make baseless flames and insults at the established pros. I know I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but it does. So what happened next was one guy agreed with me, another one told me to "check my sarcasm meter" which was a really stupid comment since sarcasm has nothing to do with what I said, and then we have the trolls who are just looking for an arguement. Well I guess you got one guys. And I'm the bad guy? Please.
I will take this lesson to learn to just ignore the troll baits.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously have thin skin. If criticizing the pros really bothers you, then that's a personal problem, not ours. It is not only our right to critize their play when necessary, but necessary. That's what this forum is about. If Tony Romo fumbles the ball without reason, that's going to be criticized. If a pro bets his straight into a trips board, then he's going to get criticized.

As for your post count: Yes, it is going to be brought up. Until you've created a history, people aren't going to assume you know what you're talking about, especially when one of your first posts comes in here and criticizes everyone else.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You obviously have thin skin. If criticizing the pros really bothers you, then that's a personal problem, not ours. It is not only our right to critize their play when necessary, but necessary. That's what this forum is about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Critizicing one's play is one thing, flaming people in a juvenile manner, out of pure spite, jealousy and bitterness is another thing, and unfortunately far too common. Many people agree with me on this.

[ QUOTE ]
As for your post count: Yes, it is going to be brought up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe I'm still arguing with someone who judges posters from their post counts. I should *really* know better and I apologize to the readers of this forum, most of whom have good common sense, alas not everyone.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You obviously have thin skin. If criticizing the pros really bothers you, then that's a personal problem, not ours. It is not only our right to critize their play when necessary, but necessary. That's what this forum is about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Critizicing one's play is one thing, flaming people in a juvenile manner, out of pure spite, jealousy and bitterness is another thing, and unfortunately far too common. Many people agree with me on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you can judge people by which posts are driven by "spite, jealousy and bitterness. Unfortunately you grouped all criticism into your post.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As for your post count: Yes, it is going to be brought up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe I'm still arguing with someone who judges posters from their post counts. I should *really* know better and I apologize to the readers of this forum, most of whom have good common sense, alas not everyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you don't understand what your few posts represent. Since you have no history in the forum you just represent a childish, bitter person, just like those you criticize.
Old 03-10-2007, 08:39 PM

Peon I am not arguing with you but the reason your postcount has been brotten up means that you joined about a week ago and one of the very first things you have done on this forum is start a huge argument. If someone with 1200 posts says something that pisses peope off, atleast we know he has been here for a while and he is not a troublemaker.