Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

hopefully the hamilton spectator is investigating this story, their piece on six nations was very informative, they seem like hard hitting journalists.

Article
Old 10-21-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know of at least 2 2+2ers that will be heading back to AP/still playing at AP. Soft games attract sharks, period.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Aboslute Poker food chain:

Cheaters
^
^
^
^
^
^
Sharks
^
^
^
^
^
^
Fish

[/ QUOTE ] lol @ ikestoys

[/ QUOTE ]

If the sharks were millionaires, what would you have against being one of them?
Old 10-21-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, AJ was NOT a consultant. Maybe it was his technical title, but it was not the reality of the situation. That's an AP attempt to distance themselves. Make no mistake about it, AJ was running daily operations at AP. Those releases you saw earlier were sent out/approved by AJ from what I'm told.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any [censored] 2p2'er who gives AP OR UB business can suck my [censored] dick.

We can never let up on these bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that 2+2ers never play on AP would only attract 2+2ers to play on AP (over the long run). Just the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

imo given the amount of time nat, adanthar, josem and all the other spend blowing this case and getting you your money back, the least you can do out of respect is not go back to the [censored] site

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very least HE CAN QUIT SHILLING ABSOLUTE POKER IN THESE THREADS.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:53 PM

Does anybody know if they can still capture your email and IP info if you open a table to watch, without logging in first?
Old 10-21-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I repeat, N82 for MOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

N82 posted in this thread already why (the most likely reason as far as i can tell) the reason he isn't a mod

give you another hint, look at his avatar and location

[/ QUOTE ]

Durron, I see where N82's location is, but based on his work it seems like if the guy really wanted to hack your data bases it wouldn't be a problem for him. Please dont make me scroll back thru 2K posts to see why-can you explain? Was it something to do with Bluff?
Old 10-21-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok i'm only going to say this one more time, and if i get ignored i'll quit, but can someone PLEASE tell me why these guys can't be charged through either the canadian or the costa rican legal system?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't you have this debate a day or two ago, where you were basically told that you were more than welcome to take steps towards having this brought to the attention of authorities yourself?

If it wasn't you it was someone else asking the same question.

N8 and Adanthar have both said that they cannot afford to continue dedicating all their time to this cause. People's resources are not limitless.

Hookemny above posted some links for starting points if you wanted to follow this up with criminal prosecutors who might have jursidictional powers in this case. You could follow those up yourself, at least initially, if you believe it is worth your while.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:54 PM

I think ikestoys is getting the raw end of this deal here. This can't be easy for anyone who makes their living on AP.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, AJ was NOT a consultant. Maybe it was his technical title, but it was not the reality of the situation. That's an AP attempt to distance themselves. Make no mistake about it, AJ was running daily operations at AP. Those releases you saw earlier were sent out/approved by AJ from what I'm told.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that 2+2ers never play on AP would only attract 2+2ers to play on AP (over the long run). Just the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

imo given the amount of time nat, adanthar, josem and all the other spend blowing this case and getting you your money back, the least you can do out of respect is not go back to the [censored] site

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very least HE CAN QUIT SHILLING ABSOLUTE POKER IN THESE THREADS.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not shilling, I'm telling the truth from a rather unique perspective, which is that players will be going back to AP because of the soft games. Even though I won't be one of them, its the truth and if you can't handle that, blame something/someone other than me.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:55 PM

Updated cliff notes:

Scott Tom had a freeroll for $1 million.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ikestoys,

[/ QUOTE ]

Ass, I didn't say I was going back, but the statement above is true. I know of at least 2 2+2ers that will be heading back to AP/still playing at AP. Soft games attract sharks, period.

Also, your logic is FOS... but mob rule on.

[/ QUOTE ]i cansee your point about wanting an easy life and not having to play a decsent calibur of player say at stars or ftp, but just take time to consider it from a respect/moral standpoint. tuff spot. but you may not have many opponents left to play when you do finally decide to go back.
Closed Thread