Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Beat: Roommate has no life outside GH3

[ QUOTE ]
he'll be sick of it in a week. if hes not take a dump on his bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-13-2007, 02:19 AM

i can only play guitar hero if im wasted. otherwise i instantly lose interest.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brag: never played GH but (brag I know freebird is what the crowd chants in one of them because (brag i did microsoft college puzzle challenge this weekend(www.collegepuzzlechallenge.com)

[/ QUOTE ]
lol my roommates are the guys who won the microsoft puzzle challenge this year. they each got free xbox 360s with halo 3. #1 out of what, 216 teams or something? plus stanford had the top 2 teams - ship it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah there were like 260 teams or so. My team came in like 60-somethingth. Was fun though. Your roommates finished the whole thing like 4.5 hrs early -- pretty sick.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brag: never played GH but (brag I know freebird is what the crowd chants in one of them because (brag i did microsoft college puzzle challenge this weekend(www.collegepuzzlechallenge.com)

[/ QUOTE ]
lol my roommates are the guys who won the microsoft puzzle challenge this year. they each got free xbox 360s with halo 3. #1 out of what, 216 teams or something? plus stanford had the top 2 teams - ship it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah there were like 260 teams or so. My team came in like 60-somethingth. Was fun though. Your roommates finished the whole thing like 4.5 hrs early -- pretty sick.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah they're really good at this sort of thing. they got 15th overall last year, i think. does your school have anything like The Game? ( The Game) if you're into puzzles and clues, this is a lot of fun, especially since you get to travel all around and it's an all night thing. i usually do like 2 Games a year with my roommates, and they always solve way more of the clues than i do, haha.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah they're really good at this sort of thing. they got 15th overall last year, i think. does your school have anything like The Game? ( The Game) if you're into puzzles and clues, this is a lot of fun, especially since you get to travel all around and it's an all night thing. i usually do like 2 Games a year with my roommates, and they always solve way more of the clues than i do, haha.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but some of my friends travel to their undergrad institutions to participate. It would be pretty awesome to have one here.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:45 PM

You're doing it wrong!
Old 11-13-2007, 04:00 PM

tell him how awesome he is at GH3, then say you want a video of him doing it. post on youtube and let us watch.