Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 06:04 AM

Default virginia tech - does nationality count?

i know there are other threads about virginia, but let's take it from different perspective (not about gun control or media coverage please). tragedy had been committed by south korean.

my question is would it be the same if it would be chinese or pakistani or iranian (muslim)? i hope i am wrong, but i think it would be different -> worse for the society.
what do you think?
Old 04-23-2007, 06:19 AM

Default Re: virginia tech - does nationality count?

Seems bad for Koreans as is but would be much worse for society if the killer was Muslim.

On a somewhat related topic did anyone see Sopranos this week? Crazy Asian kid in the looney bin with Coratto is really crazy and violent.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:06 AM

It might be better for U.S. Security if the offender was muslim. Might get them to crack down on immigration of middle easterners that are over here for no other reason but to cause trouble.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It might be better for U.S. Security if the offender was muslim. Might get them to crack down on immigration of middle easterners that are over here for no other reason but to cause trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes more prejudice against Muslims thats what we really need. *cough* (sarcasm)
Old 04-23-2007, 07:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many terrorist attacks would you think it would be in the US if your prejudice was correct, 10/day?
Old 04-23-2007, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many terrorist attacks would you think it would be in the US if your prejudice was correct, 10/day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Prejudice is never ok..would you like it if i assumed you to be an [censored] just because your government is?
Old 04-23-2007, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Prejudice is never ok..would you like it if i assumed you to be an [censored] just because your government is?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. What's your point?
Old 04-23-2007, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally think it would have been better for the U.S. if the shooter were an illegal immigrant. That way we could finally crack down and get them out of the country.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally think it would have been better for the U.S. if the shooter were an illegal immigrant. That way we could finally crack down and get them out of the country.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you wish that an illegal immigrant validated your baseless assumptions?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean you wish that an illegal immigrant validated your baseless assumptions?

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean the assumption that they are in this country illegally? They are.
all your new world order crapola doesnt change that. Guess what happens to Americans without documentation in other countries? (i'll give you a hint....they arent making things easier for us to buy homes, get credit cards, collect soc security, and letting us use ER's as a mecical insurance plan) Go sell your anyone against illegal immigration is racist crap somewhere else...I aint buyin. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Closed Thread