Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2006, 11:55 AM

Default Re: The Pill...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone got some insight or experience with mood swings a woman gets after starting to take these pills?

[/ QUOTE ]

Couple years back I was dating a girl who was a little crazy (overly clingy, bordering on stalkerish, mostly) but managable.

Until she went on the pill.

It was something I was all for - just about everyone I'd ever been with since freshman year of college had been on the pill. She didn't have insurance but I was more than happy to cover the costs - when you looked at monthly condom expenses you really weren't talking about that much difference anyways.

But then around a month from starting on it, she went absolutely batsh*t insane on the pill. Turned in to an absolute superb*tch, to the point that we couldn't stand to be around each other except at night, to [censored] and then go to sleep immediately. It was literally like someone had flipped a switch and changed out her personality from an enjoyable and caring girl to a mean-spirited, emotionally unstable, angry and bitter woman.

She recognized it, though, and went off the pill after a week or two of this, saying that she didn't like herself on the pill and apologized tremendously. But she told me something very chilling - her mom, who was also a straight psycho and had done quite a bit of emotional as well as physical abuse to this girl, well her mom was - according to her dad - aparently pretty normal until she got preggo and the accompanying hormonal changes aparently turned her in to the psycho she was while she was raising the kids.

I came to the rather immediate conclusion that any potential long term relationship here would be a bad idea - that this girl was aparently one hormone shift away from absolute batsh*t insanity and balancing on that thin hormonal ledge was not a good place to be...

So yeah, I hear you soko, its definately happened to me before.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you dated a woman once?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]