Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

[ QUOTE ]

A thin, brainless healthy person?

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed that for ya. You obviously just scooted through to make a stab at Jimmy, because clearly your buddies with their mommies cooking for them while they go to the gym 5 hours a wk. don't: travel all over the world playing 12 hrs. of poker a day- spending $$$ eating the best foods at the best restaurants- but instead put their DESIRE to lose weight at the top of their priority list. Kind of like I said is necessary. reading comprehension ftw.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:10 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, I forgot a 4th, most important point: DESIRE
ya gotta want it- more than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg I can see why your son is soo overweight. 'Wanting it more than anything else?' - BS. How hard is it for a young man to do some exercise and eat better foods? A few of my friends were really quite large at school and now look very trim. They went to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour and their mom's made them healthier food. They told me it was an absolute piece of cake to shed the weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

who in the world are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

A thin, healthy person?

[/ QUOTE ]ur a fagget plain and simple. stfu
Old 10-12-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fixed that for ya. You obviously just scooted through to make a stab at Jimmy, because clearly your buddies with their mommies cooking for them while they go to the gym 5 hours a wk. don't: travel all over the world playing 12 hrs. of poker a day- spending $$$ eating the best foods at the best restaurants- but instead put their DESIRE to lose weight at the top of their priority list. Kind of like I said is necessary. reading comprehension ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats it like having a hideous child and making excuses for them?

As an aside: There are plenty of people who work 12 hours a day, eat the finest foods and travel all over the world who aren't morbidly obese.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:26 PM

I lost 50lbs in college in about 6 months. My metabolism has been [censored] up ever since. I gain weight looking at food. I get more exercise and eat less than most people I know and I just maintain.

OP, if you really do this through ridiculous amounts of exercise, and not ridiculously starving yourself you'll be ok. But you basically would have to go from a big dough-ball to an exercise junkie overnight. I don't think that happens on command. Otherwise you'll be starving yourself to a degree, and possibly be in my boat the rest of your life. You probably don't have a great metabolism to begin with.

30 with water weight is probably a lot less severe than 50 though.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As an aside: There are plenty of people who work 12 hours a day, eat the finest foods and travel all over the world who aren't morbidly obese.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. I actually wasn't attacking Jimmy orginally, but your views on weight loss. Good on Jimmy for doing all those things, but he seriously needs to learn to prioritise better if playing 12 hours of poker a day and eating at great restaurants is more important to him than his health and his life-span.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jesus, this gets old. I'm not making excuses if you could manage actually reading. I'm saying AGAIN, that Jimmy has to WANT to lose weight, more than he wants to eat expensive, mouthwatering, world-class food, and he has to WANT to get some exercise MORE than he wants to sit on his ass playing poker. I can't tie him in a high chair and force feed him carrots anymore.

As for your insults, thanks. You're a real classy guy.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good point, thremp. you sure owned gobbomom.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Omg I can see why your son is soo overweight. 'Wanting it more than anything else?' - BS. How hard is it for a young man to do some exercise and eat better foods? A few of my friends were really quite large at school and now look very trim. They went to the gym 4-5 times a week for an hour and their mom's made them healthier food. They told me it was an absolute piece of cake to shed the weight.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A thin, healthy person?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but that doesn't make you any less of a douchebag loser.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A thin, healthy person?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so, but that doesn't make you any less of a douchebag loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but everything I said is the truth.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf, is durr an idiot?

This is like the easiest bet in the world to win. I could lose 30 pounds in 3 months and I have less than 10% body fat

[/ QUOTE ]

lol ya right