Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 01:29 PM

Default CD poker VIP loyalty bonuses

The monthly VIP loyalty bonus wasn't paid into my account this month. CD poker have e-mailed me when I queried this and have said that they have cancelled the program.

Does anyone play there who has the same problem, or has anyone out there actually received their May bonus, payable on 1/6/07?
Old 06-21-2007, 11:30 AM

Default Re: CD poker VIP loyalty bonuses

I should have received one this month, and last month. Didn't receive either. I definitely did not expect to receive one this month though, since I had another, much larger problem with them and decided to leave them in May. In any case, just so you know, there is another person who also didn't receive his.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:24 PM

Care to elaborate on the much larger problem? I received mine last month but not this month, I'm also thinking about leaving CD.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:58 PM

I also have trouble with my rakeback payments at CD which always appear to be short. That's why I,too, consider leaving them.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:47 PM

CD poker is [censored] terrible - pretty much any other ipoker skin is better
Old 06-22-2007, 04:21 PM

I had internal rakeback at CDPoker. Recently they decided to skip a couple payments, and had a couple lame excuses as to why they didn't pay. And the weeks they actually did, it was often late, and hardly ever the right amount. Once they paid me $5 when it should've been about $200 for the week. They cleared that one up, but it was just one in a long line of problems.

As for the big problem...

They included me in an awesome promotion that was to pay me $6000 for 150,000 points. Of course, when the promo was finished the end total ended up being $3750. True, still a great bonus, but when I asked for all the info up front and they gave me every assurance that the offer was not to good to be true, that it was just as written, it's easy to feel scammed. I'm just tired of them not keeping their word. Hence, I moved on.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:23 PM

Yea that sucks bpc, I've heard similar stories. One of the funniest (saddest?) gripes I have with CD is that it actually takes the VIP manager longer to reply to emails than regular support - like 2-3 days longer.

I'm already back on Party for the time being. I may or may not go back to iPoker. Things really have seemed to tighten up lately and the server crashes are a serious pain in the ass.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:11 PM

My VIP manager is horrible, too. I asked a question about my rakeback payments that just don't seem right and differ a lot from the statistics my rakeback affiliate is showing on his website. It took her more than a week and several emails to reply to that.
The reply I got never addressed the question I have asked. So I wrote another email asking her to actually read my email and then reply again. After two more weeks without a word I sent another one asking if she would care to reply.
She then said the cannot provide me with either the way my rakeback is calculated, nor the amounts of dollars that was paid to me in the past nor the amounts of MGR I had generated. In other words they pay me some amount every now and then and I just have to accept it.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:36 PM

Did you say that you asked them to actually read your email? I'm sorry, but that is simply asking too much.