Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes

Old 02-27-2007, 06:02 PM

Default **Official uNL Stats thread**

Many, if not all of us, use Pokertracker to analyze our game. Sometimes, we feel its best to have someone look at our stats to help analyze our game. I personally feel that most, if not all stats posted, really arent over a big enough sample size and wont help your game. However, if you are looking for your stats to be analyzed, here is the thread. ALL OTHER STATS POSTS WILL BE INSTALOCKED FROM NOW ON.

Some guidlines

<ul type="square">
[*] MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SIGNIFCANT NUMBER OF HANDS. TRY NOT TO POST WITHOUT AT LEAST 10K IM THE SAMPLE[*] Dont post stats in here just to brag you had a good weekend. Use BBV or microbrew.[*] When posting your own stats try to look around the thread and see some posters stats who hasnt been looked at. Give and take here folks.[*]If this thread becomes a win rate,e-peen waving, pissing contest, ill lock it and that will be the end of that.

Finally, if someone wants to write a tutorial on how to post stats, there is a title in it for them.
[/list]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],

EMc
Old 02-27-2007, 07:21 PM

Default MOVING BACK UP

MOVING BACK UP TO NL50

in the past I'd played a lot of NL cash live(worse for me than better) but was primarily an MTT player. 2 months ago I decided to make the switch to NL 6 max cash on stars after winning 3 stars sunday million seats. Started at NL25, won, moved up to NL50 and thought I was hot [censored]. 12 tabled and ran good for maybe 4-5 days. Then I started up a 12 table session and got stuck quick. Played 4K hands on tilt trying to get even but wound up getting stuck ~11 buy ins for the day before quitting. Spent the last 2 weeks or so at NL25 cutting back on the number of tables and trying to plug the leaks in my game. Before I move back up tonight how are my stats looking?

this graph is for the last two months which is basically my first attempt to seriously grind out cash games online

Old 02-27-2007, 07:27 PM

Default Re: MOVING BACK UP

Looks like you give up on the turn a lot...maybe missing some value there. Nice stats though and a nice solid winrate.

lol@Won $ at SD...NICE!!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:29 PM

I only got PT 2 days ago (lucky I had stars saving all my HH's in a folder on my comp) so I have very little clue what all these stats really mean. Is my $won at showdown low?
Old 02-27-2007, 07:30 PM

I like sitting with you on my left. I will steal your blinds all day long. I will fold whenever you RR and I will not take a hand to the river against you without the nuts (okay slight exaggeration).

In other words I think you should play more hands from good position, raise more pre flop, steal the blinds more.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:37 PM

Mine is only 51.1 W $ @ SD that is

Yours i believe is pretty high...
Old 02-27-2007, 07:38 PM

This is 2007, I really couldn't play that much because of exams but nevertheless moved up to NL50. All 6-tabling.

Is my PFR too low? I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable raising more. But I also think I have to losen up a bit.
So plans are: VPIP a bit up, PFR up.

Opinions?
Old 02-27-2007, 07:51 PM

i think your PFR is a tad low, maybe 4% higher, that should also raise your att to steal blinds which seems a little low also but still fine. I love the aggression numbers.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:09 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

This are my first 40K hands playing NL. I started with 30$ deposit on NL5. Moved up to NL100. But now I play NL50 again just because i want to learn a bit more. I could be just running hot. (see this thread )

If you watch the VP$IP from NL5 up, you'll see that i play tighter as I move up. Standard?

How do other stats look?

Old 02-27-2007, 08:11 PM

These are my terrible stats
I do not know why they are blue

The top is doyles room 6 max, as is the bottom. The middle is my failed attempt at full tilt 6 max.