Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What % of people are more polltarded than OP?
0-1% 18 62.07%
1-2% 4 13.79%
2-4% 3 10.34%
4-7% 1 3.45%
7-9% 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2007, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

[ QUOTE ]
wow dids banned me in this thread for trolling gooby

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

(if true, which there's no way it is)
Old 11-10-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dids is not a bbv mod, he would not have banned someone for this thread.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dids is not a bbv mod, he would not have banned someone for this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:10 PM

The only thing I don't think is funny about this thread is Gobbo knew he was gunna get some very hateful responses from his post, and hes not taking the heat well at all. What did you expect man? I also would classify being severely overweight as a freak (if your not trying to do anything about it), but I don't agree that your a weird guy by your posts.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only thing I don't think is funny about this thread is Gobbo knew he was gunna get some very hateful responses from his post, and hes not taking the heat well at all. What did you expect man? I also would classify being severely overweight as a freak (if your not trying to do anything about it), but I don't agree that your a weird guy by your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think he should do - laugh it off? It may, unfortuantely, have been reasonable to assume that a good percentage of the douchey posters on 2+2 were going to make fun of his appearence, but that doesn't mean he should act like it doesn't bother him. Also, I think Goobbo has acted more mature than the majority of posters in this thread.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think he should do - laugh it off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Getting upset when random people that have no effect on your life insult you on the internet is a huge waste of your time. People making fat jokes are mostly just self identifying as unimaginative.

FWIW gobbo seems to take this mostly fine these days. It's the gobbo defense team that flips out.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Getting upset when random people that have no effect on your life insult you on the internet is a huge waste of your time. People making fat jokes are mostly just self identifying as unimaginative.

FWIW gobbo seems to take this mostly fine these days. It's the gobbo defense team that flips out.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously man, you are seriously so much better off just not posting in this thread
Old 11-11-2007, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously man, you are seriously so much better off just not posting in this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you the one who shouldn't be even posting anymore for trying to win our approval with fake hh's?
Old 11-11-2007, 01:46 AM

Video of JD (Jason Newitt)

http://www.cardplayer.com/players/vi...n-Newitt/11995
Old 11-11-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you the one who shouldn't be even posting anymore for trying to win our approval with fake hh's?

[/ QUOTE ]

aren't you supposed to be in jail (again) cuz you're too much of a [censored] to avoid getting popped for that sorta [censored]?

btw, how much is that 500k house worth now? 350 and dropping, amirite?

EDIT: you prolly were the bitch too

EDIT2: i coulda posted a vid of me sodomizing a dead deer and i'd still be posting here. there is no such thing as shame on an internet forum