Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2007, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Facebook etiquette question

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say that everyone who says add her then delete her a month later are giant pussies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome to the land of passive aggressive wussies.
Old 05-31-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh er also, one of the ten people I'm linked to on Facebook is a formerly well-known British top-shelf model who'll be familiar to anyone who read Club / Men Only four-five years ago; although she's now retired and her profile has no pictures and is all about her new life, if anyone Googled her name they'd soon find out who she is! I know her since I was very involved in a fansite / message board for her, and she discovered it and started posting, and we got to meet in real life. It would feel weird having her alongside some random person from school whose nosey mother once worked alongside mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

???

Either way, OP. The number of facebook friends you have is how you keep score in life. More = Better. duh.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh er also, one of the ten people I'm linked to on Facebook is a formerly well-known British top-shelf model who'll be familiar to anyone who read Club / Men Only four-five years ago; although she's now retired and her profile has no pictures and is all about her new life, if anyone Googled her name they'd soon find out who she is! I know her since I was very involved in a fansite / message board for her, and she discovered it and started posting, and we got to meet in real life. It would feel weird having her alongside some random person from school whose nosey mother once worked alongside mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

???

Either way, OP. The number of facebook friends you have is how you keep score in life. More = Better. duh.

[/ QUOTE ]

We started emailing, then she asked if I wanted to do an amateur photoshoot using her digital camera in a studio here in London; of course I did. It ended up appearing in a trendy magazine to accompany an interview with her, which was kind of weird since I had never done a photoshoot in my life - the reason was, the shoot that was meant to be used got totally messed up and at the last minute they had no pictures. She then asked me to help on her planned website, but then decided to retire instead. She was/is a hippy/environmental/spiritual type, bursting with ideas and life, and of course enormously attractive, sexy, physically confident. Have hardly seen her the last few years but we're still vaguely in touch.

I would tell you her name so you could Google it and make sexy time, but then if you searched her on Facebook you'd find me too, and I'd be in a world of pain!
Old 05-31-2007, 05:47 PM

Etiquette? On Facebook? I am sorry, sir, but you are deeply mistaken; Facebook has no etiquette because it's a [censored]-show.

All Facebook is is a popularity contest, to see who can have the most friends. If you're using it for 10 people only, why don't you just email and phone them instead? I don't use it because I'm pretty sure I'd waste too much time on it (obv this translates to me losing the friend competition), but if I did, I'd add every single person I knew from whenever/wherever.
Old 05-31-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say that everyone who says add her then delete her a month later are giant pussies.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the smartest play by far.
Old 05-31-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 05-31-2007, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She was/is a hippy/environmental/spiritual type, bursting with ideas and life, and of course enormously attractive, sexy, physically confident. Have hardly seen her the last few years but we're still vaguely in touch.

I would tell you her name so you could Google it and make sexy time, but then if you searched her on Facebook you'd find me too, and I'd be in a world of pain!

[/ QUOTE ]
I got news for you... if I find out who she is and get in touch with her I'm not gonna give a [censored] about looking you up.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she's hot:
1. Accept her friend request
2. Talk to her
3. Have sex with her

If she is not hot:
1. Deny her friend request
2. Message her saying the reason you denied her is because she is ugly.
3. Get drunk and have sex with her anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaha, she is not attractive at all in my opinion (and I am sure in your opinion) and besides I think she's married. Obviously if a random hottie I'd known at school added me, I wouldn't have such a dilemma....
Old 05-31-2007, 10:22 PM

just add her, dont be one of those annoying people who treat facebook/myspace as serious business
Old 06-01-2007, 12:43 AM

tell her you never go on facebook, dont reject or accept her