Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 04-02-2007, 10:00 PM

Default G/F is getting fat

So I been dating this girl on and off for at least a year now. She's never been skinny(endomorphic body type...bad beat) but was never really fat. She's about 5'1, asian (as am I), and maybe 115? Still not very skinny, but no where near fat. Well recently she has kind of let her self go and started eating a lot of junk food. She absolutely loves food. She wants to go to culinary school and become a pastry chef. I try to be supportive and tell her things like it doesn't matter what you look like or you only live once so enjoy it, but honestly it's kind of nasty. Myself, I'm a bit of a fitness freak. Working out 2-3 times a week hard religiously. Eating very clean such as egg whites, grilled chicken, salads, brown rice etc. She has tried dieting but she hates it so much. She is far more responsive to exercise, but does not do it consistent enuogh and it can only do so much if your diet is really bad. I'm really at a lost of what to do. Do I tell her straight that she needs to lose weight? Shallow much? Whats my best play or am I screwed?

P.S. work and school makes it very hard for her to eat many meals thru out the day. I'm trying to think of a way to fix that, but It's been tough.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Re: G/F is getting fat

im just going to let someone else do the honours of saying what this thread needs to not be worthless.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:04 PM

Well I'm not doing it.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Don't leave it up to me.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I been dating this girl on and off for at least a year now. She's never been skinny(endomorphic body type...bad beat) but was never really fat. She's about 5'1, asian (as am I), and maybe 115? Still not very skinny, but no where near fat. Well recently she has kind of let her self go and started eating a lot of junk food. She absolutely loves food. She wants to go to culinary school and become a pastry chef. I try to be supportive and tell her things like it doesn't matter what you look like or you only live once so enjoy it, but honestly it's kind of nasty. Myself, I'm a bit of a fitness freak. Working out 2-3 times a week hard religiously. Eating very clean such as egg whites, grilled chicken, salads, brown rice etc. She has tried dieting but she hates it so much. She is far more responsive to exercise, but does not do it consistent enuogh and it can only do so much if your diet is really bad. I'm really at a lost of what to do. Do I tell her straight that she needs to lose weight? Shallow much? Whats my best play or am I screwed?

P.S. work and school makes it very hard for her to eat many meals thru out the day. I'm trying to think of a way to fix that, but It's been tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, she's in her early 20's or so and is fat now, doesn't like to work out and wants to be a pastry chef? This situation is about to get pear-shaped. Sorry.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:13 PM

Fine!

I'll do it.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im just going to let someone else do the honours of saying what this thread needs to not be worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm not doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't leave it up to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This situation is about to get pear-shaped. Sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-02-2007, 10:14 PM

Learn to enjoy the rippling waves of pork while you slam old Johnny home. Some women are destined to be eatmonsters and there's not much you can do. Especially if she's going to be a chef. You need to make a hard decision - continue with ever widening fattie or move on while your youth is in flower and your pecs are still hard. I've seen friends go down this road and it's not pretty.

Also, pics would help us assess your chance of reeling her in.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:15 PM

make sure she catches you furiously masturbating over a picture of her when she was slimmer.

did somebody mention pictures?
Old 04-02-2007, 10:17 PM

pics with stretch-marks preferred.