Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: If your standard raise is 2BB its correct to stel ...than in limit
more 5 25.00%
less 15 75.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: fans of The Wire: which character is your favorite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shs_JZ38SU8&NR=1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=KyBf8klG4BM

And one of the saddest moments ever, Bodies final

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y0PMyOBF4Ps
Old 11-15-2007, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
put a spoiler tag on that even if it's probably not true

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I think you're safe.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:31 PM

One of the best thing about the Wire is all the subtleties and the depth of the characters etc. I was just re-watching season 3 and they showed that Method Man's character Cheese is named Calvin Wagstaff. Randy Wagstaff is the kid from S4.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
something interesting i noticed re-watching season three today is that in ep28 when omar's crew holds up the heavily guarded barksdale stash house, and gets into a firefight, it is omar's boyfriend who shoots their girl. it is made clear a couple times that she is shot in the front of the head, and when she is shot, she is running/facing away from the enemies. omar's boyfriend fires a haphazard shot as he's opening the car door that hits her.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was pretty obvious I thought, and the other girl made reference to it several times.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
something interesting i noticed re-watching season three today is that in ep28 when omar's crew holds up the heavily guarded barksdale stash house, and gets into a firefight, it is omar's boyfriend who shoots their girl. it is made clear a couple times that she is shot in the front of the head, and when she is shot, she is running/facing away from the enemies. omar's boyfriend fires a haphazard shot as he's opening the car door that hits her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another funny little thing people may have missed: When Lamar is going around all the gay bars looking for Omar, Rawls is seated at one of the bars. At the end of season 4 when Landsman goes into the mens room to wash puke off himself, he chuckles when he see's "Rawls is a c*cksucker" written on the wall.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another funny little thing people may have missed: When Lamar is going around all the gay bars looking for Omar, Rawls is seated at one of the bars. At the end of season 4 when Landsman goes into the mens room to wash puke off himself, he chuckles when he see's "Rawls is a c*cksucker" written on the wall.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh, they've been hinting since season 2 that rawls is a queer. And is wasn't a very subtle peek at rawls in the bar, it was done pretty straight forwardly.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh, they've been hinting since season 2 that rawls is a queer. And is wasn't a very subtle peek at rawls in the bar, it was done pretty straight forwardly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? What scene in season 2 hints at it? I had no idea until the bar scene in season 3.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:58 PM

Somebody really should nuke KKF's post.

They didn't really hint at Rawls. Clearly he's gay, that's why he's in a gay bar. But if you rewatch 1 and 2, knowing he's gay makes everything he says much more hilarious.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was pretty obvious I thought, and the other girl made reference to it several times.

[/ QUOTE ]
I somehow managed to totally miss this [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody really should nuke KKF's post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you read it? If any of that stuff is actually true, this show will have jumped sharks the likes of which none of us have ever seen.

IOW, it's fake.