Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: monthly subs discontinued, price increased (slightly)

Every one is always grandfathered in with all pricing including the monthly subscription. Have you contacted support at pokerprolabs.com ?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Every one is always grandfathered in with all pricing including the monthly subscription. Have you contacted support at pokerprolabs.com ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking back at my credit card charges I see that the fee in August was $3.99 and for September and October I was charged $4.99. I really don't care about the extra dollar but I must know how you go about changing the price without the user's consent?
Old 10-30-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking back at my credit card charges I see that the fee in August was $3.99 and for September and October I was charged $4.99. I really don't care about the extra dollar but I must know how you go about changing the price without the user's consent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, same here.

A couple of suggestions.

- Time spent at table indicator for buddies. This has practical application for both playing poker and as an aid to bot detection.

- Instead of the focus-stealing message saying that the server is inaccessable, have it pop up like it does in the lower corner.

- One of my main beefs with this program is that is an "attention hog". I don't want to pay attention to the program. I only want to notice it when I want to notice it - that is, when I go to look for a buddy. At the very least, we should have the options to turn notification of events on and off somewhere in preferences.

- I'm really disappointed in being charged an extra dollar per month with no notification.

- Smart Buddy Forum = HTTP 404 Not Found - a dead link to your forum doesn't speak well for your organization.

I've been a subscriber since August. Why should I stay with your service?
Old 10-31-2007, 12:59 AM

freaking lost my buddy list...AGAIN!

i'm not sure what's going on, but every few weeks, if smart buddy is on, and my comp blue screens and dies out, my entire buddy list gets erased. that means i need to not only reimport those buddy's that i had previously, but i lose all of the fish that i manually input.

we really need an export system. i know that they told us to use the config file in the local folders, but that is a crappy solution and isn't easily moved from computer to computer, nor is it a good way to reproduce fish lists.

this software has been out long enough, it's time for it to stop being so buggy and to begin implementing super easy functions.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:20 AM

The features that will be released in the next release are buddies text export, last seen date and player type notification.
You can turn off notification of events by going to settings, preferences, alerts and sounds.

You can contact support with any other questons. You can also email developers at pokerprolabs.com for feature requests.
Old 10-31-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The features that will be released in the next release are buddies text export, last seen date and player type notification.
You can turn off notification of events by going to settings, preferences, alerts and sounds.

You can contact support with any other questons. You can also email developers at pokerprolabs.com for feature requests.

[/ QUOTE ]

any way to make this happen and i'd consider not cancelling my subscription.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:44 AM

program isn't working this morning, it only says loading... at the end of each line, when will this be fixed?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:13 PM

It will be up in a few minutes.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:58 PM

it's not working again for the second day in a row...
Old 11-05-2007, 01:44 PM

I have just got round to signing up and was very disappointed at no longer being able to sign up for one month at first. What are peoples thoughts on the software? The most recent posts seem to indicate that its going BACKWARDS if anything!

Doesnt seem like the time to deny people the ability to test it with a monthly subscription, given its apparent problems. Makes me suspicious. Any comments, anyone? Does this thread make it sound worse than it is? Are all the satsified users too busy playing?

Its not the money. I just hate getting screwed.