Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

View Poll Results: HOT or NOT
HOT 11 44.00%
NOT 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
always escrow imo

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-08-2007, 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
always escrow imo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just trying to get the FAT guy paid! I think he will get his 2 hundo now. I think interest should be added for the hassle though. 2 fiddy sounds about right. Can I get a second on that?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hooray OP for not listening to instructions and helping me kill 8 more minutes of my boring workday!

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't that I didn't listen to instructions by adanthar they were valid but I just got home last night and I was like this is bull [censored] why do I have to chase this guy around. Even adanthar said he suggested I wait till wednesday but what has come out of this thread is pretty juicy and how long do you have to wait for someone to live up to their word?
Old 10-08-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
always escrow imo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just trying to get the FAT guy paid! I think he will get his 2 hundo now. I think interest should be added for the hassle though. 2 fiddy sounds about right. Can I get a second on that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol that is not necessary. THanks for the fat comment. kyleb is aware that I am not balla and that this represents like 1/8th of my bankroll so whatever. I will escrow everything in the future.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
always escrow imo

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol that is not necessary. THanks for the fat comment. kyleb is aware that I am not balla and that this represents like 1/8th of my bankroll so whatever. I will escrow everything in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

The escrow comment was aimed at me I think, bruddha.

I think you were correct to post when you wanted to and Kyles response to you was horrible so I told my story.

I'm glad you will be paid now, chubby. jopke.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:08 PM

I heard a rumor there were fat people in this thread. Confirm?
Old 10-08-2007, 09:12 PM

I'm amused at the various "demod kyle" chatter in this thread. "The internet is serious business" is an overused meme, particularly at a forum where it so clearly is serious business for many people, but I don't see why one expects or needs to hold moderators to a higher standard than other posters with regards to personal conduct. I don't see what that has to do with their job, which is largely removing content that 2+2 finds objectionable. In any cases where they've been involved in financial transactions with other 2+2 community members it certainly hasn't been with the imprimatur of 2+2.

As for the factualness of the rest, while it's certainly douchy of Bob to bring up his deal with kyle, I find his story pretty damn plausible, and suspect the truth is probably fairly close to what he claims.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think KyleB should be a mod any more.

Sorry, Kyle [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Let it be noted that this has more to do with you being a BBV4L infant who doesn't like kyle as a mod than any great sense of ethics.

Dammitbob,

That credit score [censored] is cheap and petty. You seem like a piece of crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must not be proud of yer credits either? I could care less what you say dids you punk. I have read your weak posts.

If you had any sense you would stand clear of your good buddy on this one.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm amused at the various "demod kyle" chatter in this thread. "The internet is serious business" is an overused meme, particularly at a forum where it so clearly is serious business for many people, but I don't see why one expects or needs to hold moderators to a higher standard than other posters with regards to personal conduct. I don't see what that has to do with their job, which is largely removing content that 2+2 finds objectionable. In any cases where they've been involved in financial transactions with other 2+2 community members it certainly hasn't been with the imprimatur of 2+2.

As for the factualness of the rest, while it's certainly douchy of Bob to bring up his deal with kyle, I find his story pretty damn plausible, and suspect the truth is probably fairly close to what he claims.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you kyleb's [censored] buddy or something?

1) Mod's at 2p2 are for the most part assumed to be well known and trusted(not saying this is smart/a good idea, but its certainly the case). What's to stop him from making some giganto prop bet for upwards of 2-3k, and not paying if he loses? Free EV here, or what's to stop him from doing a FTP/Stars transfer and just keeping 5-10K?

2) Why do you think its douchy of him to bring this story up? In his opinion, and it seems semi justified, he got [censored] by kyleb in this deal. Is he not allowed to warn people who might in the future do business with him?

Seriously, pull your head out of your ass.

Also, FWIW I know nothing about kyleb and had no opinion of him prior to this thread.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I do know kyle had a huge fiasco with FTP because they explicitly said he could do a bunch of transfers, then locked his account because of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone think this is Imsakidd settin up a "problem" with Kylebs transfer?
Closed Thread