Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2006, 12:54 AM

Default Looking for Vegas Suite information

So my friend is turning 25 this summer and her birthday falls on a saturday so we're thinking of getting a suite in vegas for a friday-saturday night stint and living it up.

We'd like to have a relativly nice suit that could comfortably hold 5-10 people (including couches and floor space if nessecary) probably on the lowre end of that spectrum but who knows.

Ideally we'd liek to spend between 300 and 500 a night on the room.. is this going to happen? Doesn't have to be the nicest place ever but no stabbing woudl be good too.

I'm thinking maybe we'd be better off downtown too because of the low limits on the gambling etc... any suggestions guys?

Even off the strip would be a possability maybe even somethign like the startdust since it'd be neat to stay their before it's torn down.. do they even have suites?

am i crazy for thinking we can live it up in a nice room for a G for two nights? let me know you're thoughts

-B
Old 04-25-2006, 02:11 AM

Default Re: Looking for Vegas Suite information

The Rio is an all-suite hotel and has very nice rooms. Venetian has oversized rooms as well.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:12 AM

Suites at the Gold Spike are $45 a night and that includes breakfast.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So my friend is turning 25 this summer and her birthday falls on a saturday so we're thinking of getting a suite in vegas for a friday-saturday night stint and living it up.

We'd like to have a relativly nice suit that could comfortably hold 5-10 people (including couches and floor space if nessecary) probably on the lowre end of that spectrum but who knows.

Ideally we'd liek to spend between 300 and 500 a night on the room.. is this going to happen? Doesn't have to be the nicest place ever but no stabbing woudl be good too.

I'm thinking maybe we'd be better off downtown too because of the low limits on the gambling etc... any suggestions guys?

Even off the strip would be a possability maybe even somethign like the startdust since it'd be neat to stay their before it's torn down.. do they even have suites?

am i crazy for thinking we can live it up in a nice room for a G for two nights? let me know you're thoughts

-B

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure that you really need a suite downtown, but if you do decide if you do not mind a run down place. Basically in the price range you quote, Golden Nugget is the nicest place downtown. I cannot imagine that a suite at GN is going to cost more than $300 a night. But if you do not mind a run down place, Plaza has some pretty big suites. Check out cheapovegas. You may need two suites to accomodate 10 people, but I am guessing the suites at Plaza are less than $200 a night. Or the rooms at Vegas club are pretty large, especially the north tower ones. The ones with king bed have a couch, coffee table, etc. The place is pretty run down, but clean. North tower rooms run ~$80 or so a night on weekends. Each room can easily accomodate 3-4.