Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Want to pull a MAJOR prank on someone. Ideas requested.

dear craigslist, I am buying new tires tomorrow and thus need to get rid of my old ones. They are still on my car and I will be at work all day but feel free to come to my driveway and remove them youself. my lisence plate number is xxxxxxx so you dont get the wrong car, that would be bad.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not to hijack this thread, but i wouldn't mind some ideas i can do to a car that i probably won't do, but would like to have incase i want to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy 2-3 white smoke cookies. Pop hood. Place inside the engine compartment where they will get hot. About 4-5 miles down the road, engine will billow smoke.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not to hijack this thread, but i wouldn't mind some ideas i can do to a car that i probably won't do, but would like to have incase i want to.

i wouldn't want to spend much money on it, and i wouldn't want to endanger taht person or anyone else on the road. and before anyone calls me a douche for [censored] with someone's car. it's my good buddies ex-wife. who is [censored] a "buddy" who lives 3 houses down from him. it kills him to see her car there, and she refuses to be subtle about it. [censored] is coming up all the time about stuff she's done.

i'm normally along the lines of "let it go" but she's screwing with my friend, and a portion of my circle of friends, that i feel i might just snap and ahve to do something to her car. it's a brand new vw rabbit.

also, it can't be something blunt, so that she thinks he did it, or he finds out someone like slashed her tires. he doesn't want anyone [censored] with her. i don't know, anything like putting rancid meat in her air intake or something?

[/ QUOTE ]
From a previous thread...

Contact a scientific supply house on the net, order a scent gland from a skunk (this is where schools buy things like frogs for dissection, they will come frozen).
Either...
A. place the frozen gland on the block of the marks car motor( if you can get access under the hood)
or
B. Use a piece of aluminum duct tape and tape said gland to the TOP of the muffler.

Result...car starts, motor/muffler heats up and cooks melts/cooks the gland the odor is released and penetrates in to every surrounding piece of metal. Lasts for a LOOOOONG time.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If he has a girlfriend, this is pretty funny.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1774718

It also definetely has the potential to mess his life up.

[/ QUOTE ]

That. Is. Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

this could be the most evil thing ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the girlfriend wasn't in on it then I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... I was actually at this game... I remember laughing about what kind of jackass would sign his proposal "Streety Bird."
Old 09-16-2007, 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i wouldn't want to spend much money on it, and i wouldn't want to endanger taht person or anyone else on the road. and before anyone calls me a douche for [censored] with someone's car. it's my good buddies ex-wife. who is [censored] a "buddy" who lives 3 houses down from him. it kills him to see her car there, and she refuses to be subtle about it. [censored] is coming up all the time about stuff she's done.

i'm normally along the lines of "let it go" but she's screwing with my friend, and a portion of my circle of friends, that i feel i might just snap and ahve to do something to her car. it's a brand new vw rabbit.

also, it can't be something blunt, so that she thinks he did it, or he finds out someone like slashed her tires. he doesn't want anyone [censored] with her. i don't know, anything like putting rancid meat in her air intake or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

You pretty much sound like a psycho dude. Trying to control who your own ex sleeps with is a pretty big sign that something is wrong with you. Your buddy obviously realizes this, listen to him.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You pretty much sound like a psycho dude. Trying to control who your own ex sleeps with is a pretty big sign that something is wrong with you. Your buddy obviously realizes this, listen to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't give a [censored] who she sleeps with. she's just screwed him over, along with a number of my other friends. i probably won't do anything, but it's nice to have a plan, in case i feel especially douchebaggy some night.

he's too nice, and just wants closure, or a little bit of respect, she can park her car on the other street (the other dude lives on a corner house) or they can just screw at her place, but she's doing this and a bunch of other stuff to screw with him.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:19 PM

Cook him some green beans but unscrew his salt shaker just before you serve the green beans so that when he goes to salt his meal he'll get an unexpected surprise hahahahahaha
Old 09-16-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't give a [censored] who she sleeps with. she's just screwed him over, along with a number of my other friends. i probably won't do anything, but it's nice to have a plan, in case i feel especially douchebaggy some night.

he's too nice, and just wants closure, or a little bit of respect, she can park her car on the other street (the other dude lives on a corner house) or they can just screw at her place, but she's doing this and a bunch of other stuff to screw with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saran/plastic wrap the car with 3-5 rolls the night before they have to leave for work, make sure it's really tight so they can't get underneath it and just cut it off. If you do this right they won't be able to open the doors without unwrapping the whole thing layer by layer.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
From a previous thread...

Contact a scientific supply house on the net, order a scent gland from a skunk (this is where schools buy things like frogs for dissection, they will come frozen).
Either...
A. place the frozen gland on the block of the marks car motor( if you can get access under the hood)
or
B. Use a piece of aluminum duct tape and tape said gland to the TOP of the muffler.

Result...car starts, motor/muffler heats up and cooks melts/cooks the gland the odor is released and penetrates in to every surrounding piece of metal. Lasts for a LOOOOONG time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect. THen everytime his friend smells skunk, he knows his wife is banging the dude down the street.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:17 PM

Buy a glass jar that can be sealed air tight. Put in 4 raw chicken drumsticks and fill it with milk. Close the jar and hide it in this guys house.

It takes about six weeks for the jar to crack and produce a smell that will make this man have to move. This will cost less than $10 and make his life miserable.